You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2005, 06:44 AM   #1
Nothing special

Default Need help in Beyond Good & Evil

Hello all, I was really enjoying this game until I got to this part and I'm about to give up. I am in the East Wing of the Slaughterhouse and I come to this room where I am attacked by some amoeba-like creatures. I've been trying for weeks to get through this. They just keep coming and coming. Seems like no matter how many I kill there are always at least two of them there. Using HH's special attack doesn't seem to do anything. Not to mention the fact that the camera angle is all over the place during this fight so half the time I can't see what I'm doing. Is there some secret to defeating these things? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:20 AM   #2

Can't quite remember, but I think you have to continue killing them....

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/dosw...d_and_evil.txt

Anyway, here's a walkthrough that'll hopefully get you through. I don't know what version of the game you have, but I don't think there are any differences between the X-Box, PS2, GC or PC versions.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedicri
Can't quite remember, but I think you have to continue killing them....

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/dosw...d_and_evil.txt

Anyway, here's a walkthrough that'll hopefully get you through. I don't know what version of the game you have, but I don't think there are any differences between the X-Box, PS2, GC or PC versions.
You might have to copy and paste that link.

As far as I remember, there's no special trick to killing the monsters in that area (which is why I didn't reply), you just have to keep plugging away. I've checked the FAQ for you and it seems to confirm that. Hopefully you've built up a good supply of K-bups and Starkos to restore your energy? Other than that, all I can suggest is advice that goes for every monster you fight in the game - time your attacks carefully, use the camera to good effect to make sure they don't sneak up behind you, etc etc.

If all else fails, I don't think you need to kill all monsters in an area to move on - so can you just run past?