You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 05:02 AM   #1

Default Fahrenheit: Final Battle

Allright, so I am down to two lives and have to fight the Oracle. The PAR sequences go well enough, but when I have to pull the L+R triggers i have trouble.

With the part where the Oracle throws you against the water tower and picks you up? I don't seem to manage to get to win there. I get a failed every time. I manage to jump with the Indigo Child to the other roof then (sometimes failing that as well), but I don't seem to be able to finish the run with her on the side with the building.

I set the difficulty mode to easy, but don't notice any difference. What's the deal with the two things I described? Do you need to reach max for a longer period of time? If so, someone please tell me how, because my fingers aren't up for the task.

Hope I don't need to play the game again so that I have more lives at the end. That would suck.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:18 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Hehe, pre-emptive "final" there.

I don't have any suggestions for you however. With the PC version I was able to hammer the L+R sections (usually) well enough, and I think you do need to keep it at max. However, I was using the keyboard which was far more comfortable.