You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 12:51 AM   #1

Default Sliding Puzzle at end of Nibiru

Hi.

I can't complete the sliding puzzle at the end of the game - the walkthrough does not work - any ideas?
Old 09-12-2005, 01:02 AM   #2
Pixelhunter

First of all, use the amulet in the hole in the center. That way you see what tile is supposed to be where. (I guess you already did this.)

Second, if I remember correctly I never ever had to move the bottom three tiles, they were already at their correct positions and the upper six spaces were enough.

The upper five tiles needed some shuffling but not as much as I feared. I'm normally quite bad at this kind of puzzle so I suspect that they could have made this puzzle much harder...

(This assumes that they don't randomize the initial tile positions.)
Old 09-12-2005, 11:46 AM   #3

I think they do. my game just locked up on me after completing the puzzle and it took a bit more time to do it the second time around, but it still wasn't very bad, though I also suck at these things
Old 09-13-2005, 05:03 AM   #4

I'll give it another wizz tonight.

My game crashed just after the beads puzzle too.
Old 09-16-2005, 05:36 AM   #5

This puzzle is like the colored beads puzzle but having only one ring with 8 beads and the outer ring with the empty hole.The only tricky is that you dont have the ring that moves everything together,you move everything clockwise on your own.Its very difficult to explain and i know this is not much of a help,its easier that the colored beads but its just difficult to explain it written.Try to think you have a block and 8 cars are driving around the block,in the center is a parking for 1 car.mmmm....sorry but I can't help more