You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Did anyone get the PC version of Psychonauts?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2005, 01:09 PM   #141
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
It's a question of cost. They haven't taken my money yet, but if they do dispatch it then I won't pay postage. And import postage fees from the other sites I've seen take the title to far more than £20 in cost.
I can understand that then. I hate paying postage/shipping. Still, it looks like Psychonauts is going to get published in Europe before that website ever sends it to you. Which sucks. Except you'd probably get to get a DVD version of the game instead of CD-ROMs. That'd be nice.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:11 PM   #142
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

I've emailed them again. Maybe their automatic service is on the blink.

Well, I can hope, can't I??!!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
I think that DVDBoxOffice.com hate me. I ordered this in May, dammit. MAY. And it's now AUGUST. How can a game be out of stock for this much time, if they tell me that they are going to be receiving more stock?
Try www.cdwow.com
They have the game for £19.99 (shipping included), and they're usually really fast with their orders, they have a great customer service, and I never had to pay any customs taxes.

I pre-ordered the game from DVDBoxOffice (they are usually slow with old releases, but they used to be ok with pre-orders), and after months of waiting I canceled my order and ordered from the Double Fine store.

By the way, the game is simply incredible. The graphics, soundtrack/voiceacting, writing, characters, "twisted" level design, it's one of the best games I've ever played.
I'm having a blast with it. So far it gets my vote for game of the year.

---

And by the way Stoofa, I'm also playing the game on a PC and I didn't have the slightest problem with the controls. I think it plays great with keyboard and mouse.
It shouldn't be as "unresponsive" as you describe. Are you sure there's no config. problem?
Old 08-19-2005, 01:58 PM   #144
Roar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funktion
Try www.cdwow.com
And by the way Stoofa, I'm also playing the game on a PC and I didn't have the slightest problem with the controls. I think it plays great with keyboard and mouse.
It shouldn't be as "unresponsive" as you describe. Are you sure there's no config. problem?
I don't think so, there don't seem to be options to control how fast the keyboard commands respond (there is for mouse, I believe). I'll try reinstalling and see what happens.