You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Why do people hate the X-Box?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2003, 07:36 AM   #81
Doctor Watson

I just loove hard facts.
Old 10-30-2003, 10:29 AM   #82
delusions of adequacy

Well I find their arguments very persuasive. I'm going right out to sell all my xbox gear at a local gay bar (for the best price I can possibly get).

The argument that the system is designed for gay males based on its big box and controller is ripe for analysis.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:47 AM   #83
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

James Ohlen is a fag....
Quote:
Eurogamer: Was it a major challenge working within the restrictions of the Xbox?

James Ohlen: While I'm a PC fan at heart, I'd have to say that developing for the Xbox was a lot of fun because the Xbox is a really powerful machine. It's only got one configuration, and out of all the consoles it's the easiest to work on. Our programmers love working on it. The Xbox is really good platform for developers and it's also the most powerful in terms of graphical capabilities.
link
Old 10-30-2003, 01:34 PM   #84
merely human

I'm a fag, too! But I prefer my PC, it has a far bigger, beefier, humpingly more powerful hard drive.

Quote:
...It's only got one configuration, and out of all the consoles it's the easiest to work on.
The Xbox has only one configuration, he says? That's shrimp size, he must have no imagination. My PC has nearly endless configurations, ooooh! I mean, we both discover a new configuration every night!

Quote:
...Our programmers love working on it.
I'll bet they do, those desperate, frail retarded virgins. They've never had their bodices ripped and then been ravished by a 3GHz P4 with 1Gig RAM and GForceFX deluxe. Virgins.

Quote:
...The Xbox is really good platform for developers and it's also the most powerful in terms of graphical capabilities.
Graphical capabilities? HA HA HA HA HA HA! Try downloading squirrel pr0n on your precious Flaccid-box, hon. Vaseline smeared graphics is only softcore squirrel pr0n (the kind those awkward 13 year old boys try to watch on late night cable when mummy and daddy are asleep), which is what your t.v. looks like with the Yech-box. With the high res PC monitor, you can dowload hot ant pr0n, and you can see every single mandible, oooh yeah, and every single antenna, and every single hair on their thorax.....unh, sweet baybee joozes!!

And don't even get me started on my mouseeeeeeee......unhhhhh......

platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 10-30-2003 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-30-2003, 02:02 PM   #85
merely human

Gawd dang, I'm weird. Just wait til kakzilla gets a hold o' that post above....
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 10-30-2003, 04:33 PM   #86
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Old 10-31-2003, 12:54 AM   #87
The Robot Head of Love

Send a message via ICQ to zarathustrian Send a message via AIM to zarathustrian Send a message via MSN to zarathustrian Send a message via Yahoo to zarathustrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
I'm a fag, too! But I prefer my PC, it has a far bigger, beefier, humpingly more powerful hard drive.

The Xbox has only one configuration, he says? That's shrimp size, he must have no imagination. My PC has nearly endless configurations, ooooh! I mean, we both discover a new configuration every night!

I'll bet they do, those desperate, frail retarded virgins. They've never had their bodices ripped and then been ravished by a 3GHz P4 with 1Gig RAM and GForceFX deluxe. Virgins.

Graphical capabilities? HA HA HA HA HA HA! Try downloading squirrel pr0n on your precious Flaccid-box, hon. Vaseline smeared graphics is only softcore squirrel pr0n (the kind those awkward 13 year old boys try to watch on late night cable when mummy and daddy are asleep), which is what your t.v. looks like with the Yech-box. With the high res PC monitor, you can dowload hot ant pr0n, and you can see every single mandible, oooh yeah, and every single antenna, and every single hair on their thorax.....unh, sweet baybee joozes!!

You're scaring me, Intrepid.
Old 11-01-2003, 09:37 AM   #88
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens

Pc people are always talking about how much 'mega hurts' their pc does. I always knew anyone who uses windows was a closet Sado'
Old 11-01-2003, 11:57 PM   #89

*Tamz opens mouth to speak*

Trep:

Tamz: