You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Ratchet and Clank: UYA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2004, 11:19 AM   #1
Cao

Default Ratchet and Clank: UYA

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal Countdown has started!!!!

10 Days left!!!!

November 2nd here we come! I am so ready to go online with Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I love the warp gun woot.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:04 PM   #2

Welcome to the boards (unless this is just a shameful marketing ploy... ).
May I guide you to a nice little subforum called General ?
Old 10-23-2004, 04:42 PM   #3
Homer of Kittens

I saw a review for the game in a PS2 magazine, and they gave it a 10. This game is supposed to be the best action/platformer out there.

Firefox rules
Old 10-23-2004, 04:52 PM   #4
mag

Send a message via AIM to mag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal Countdown has started!!!!

10 Days left!!!!

November 2nd here we come! I am so ready to go online with Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I love the warp gun woot.
They've made another one already? Dang. I need to start paying more attention to gaming news.

mag
Old 10-23-2004, 05:18 PM   #5
guybrush_guy

i have only played the fist one and i enjoyed it alot. i'm looking foward to this game.

Old 11-02-2004, 03:55 AM   #6

This game is getting some impressive reviews (98% at gamerankings). After reading some I'm really looking forward dor this one. Loved the first and second but thought this one was more based on the multiplayer (dont have online on PS2), but apparently the single player campaign is just as good.

Anyone playing this one already?

Last edited by wilco; 11-02-2004 at 04:09 AM.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:36 PM   #7

Yeah wilco, this is the first platform game to be online but that doesn't mean that it's purely an online game. I've had the game a little over a week now and have played online mode and offline mode about the same amount of time. Online has a few different modes and you can play with up to 8 people online while driving vehicles and stuff. Single player is great but if you don't have online you're missing out on a lot of cool gaming modes. You don't need online to really enjoy this game though.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:17 PM   #8
TM3

Well, me and my brother already got the game! We just need a memory card for the single-player campaign. We have a lot of fun on multiplayer as well. The game is pretty good so far. I like that the NPC characters are more “lively” and don’t just stand around doing nothing; they actually to others as well!
Plus there are parts in the game where you get to team up with allies and that kind of makes the experience a little more broad then playing alone. Plus there some neat challenges and sequences that give you a brake from the smashing, shooting, and leveling up. Speaking of leveling up, your weapons can level up more than once. Cool, huh? Oh just want to mention to those who enjoy the crazy commercials that play, there still there and you’ll have a laugh (or be amused)!
I don’t have an adaptor for online play but it’s no biggie. As long there is the there multiplayer, I’m cool!
I just want you to know who I am..."
"IRIS"-GOO GOO DOLLS
Old 11-19-2004, 07:28 PM   #9

Trust me you need to get the network adapter. The online multiplayer really is a ton of fun. I enjoy single player, but there is just a whole new realm to be discovered online. There is a ton of levels and there is something wonderful that you feel when you turn a stranger into a duck or a sheep. I love playing in deathmatch. If you do get online let me know.
Old 01-29-2005, 03:19 PM   #10

I play online all the time also. The network is worth getting if you are into nonstop action. My clan plays 4 vs 4 battles on this website www.rcarsenal.com so we can keep track of are record. If you dont have it online get it soon.