You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Can anyone suggest a website which offer good "hidden object" downloadable or online

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 04:22 AM   #1

Default Can anyone suggest a website which offer good "hidden object" downloadable or online

I am a big fan of hidden object adventure games like Samantha Swift,Interpol, Mystery case files etc. But,I find most websites offering only the trial version of these games for free download. Is there any website which offers the full unlimited downloadable or online version of such games free of charge?

Looking for some serious answers please.Thanks.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
Super Moderator

For games that cost money, the sites that would have free downloads would be considered to have pirated versions of those games. We don't allow links to those sites here.

I would have to see if there were any legitimate freeware hidden object games.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #3

There are no sites that offer good HO games for free, legally.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/
Old 08-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #4

This is surprising. You can usually pick up hidden object games next to nothing, a small pittance is all they ask. You can probably find some Flash browser ones on Newgrounds, for example.

That would probably be your best bet. I know some good ones on Newgrounds that you can play online. Also look on Armor Games, or any website that have a Flash browser game portal on there.

I don't know websites where you can get retail games for free, mind. I don't think you should do that. Besides it's illegal.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #5

The real free games are nearly pure crap. You have to fork over a small amount as Pandaara said to get some of the premium HO adventures.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/
Old 08-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #6

The best suggestion I can give you to acquire these games legally is to become a big fish games member. It costs $6.99 per month but each month gives you a free game credit. They have daily/weekly specials where a specific game is only $2.99. Every once in awhile, they will send you a special offer for a free download to one of there older yet popular games in order to promote the newest sequel to the game. It's not free, but it's the closest thing to free, and you'll be supporting the developers a bit as well as portals like big fish that distribute all these games.