You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 07:35 PM   #1

Default Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

I just saw the official trailer of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for my 3rd time today on the Splinter Cell Web Site, and I must say that I am absolutely excited about this game. The trailer is awesome! It has a brand new storyline where Sam Fisher is out to get a terroist, whereas he was ordered to find a corrupt president from the first game.

The game looks like it has some cool features. You are still allowed to take bad guys hostage, and you also get to do the split jump again, too. Unlike last time though, when he just stayed in one position with both of his legs planted on the walls, this time, he can use one of his legs to support his weight. This should, and probably will look cool! Plus, the main actors from the first game, including Michael Ironside, are coming back! The only problem about the trailer is that the voices were a little hard to understand.

You all should go to the Splinter Cell Web Site, and check out this really cool trailer, either or Windows Media Player (I used that one), or Quicktime. Overall, I loved the first game, and I really can't wait to play this promising sequel.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:40 PM   #2
merely human

Zack

That's for not providing the link.

EDIT: Oh, that movie. If it's the one you locate in the site with the thermal goggles, I've seen it. Nice sequence. But have you seen the one in Bink format? It's longer and shows actual in-game footage with some new moves for Sam. If you can find it it's worth downloading.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 02-14-2004 at 07:52 PM.
Old 02-14-2004, 08:39 PM   #3

OOPS, Sorry about that, Intrepid!

The address for the Splinter Cell Web Site is: http://www.splintercell.com/us/
Old 02-15-2004, 09:59 AM   #4
Statement: Not a meatbag.

Send a message via AIM to Royal Fool Send a message via MSN to Royal Fool

You mean the cinematic 'movie' trailer? Very nice, yes. Can't wait.