You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Xbox 360 - there is life in Japan, after all...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006, 03:45 PM   #21
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
WOW! I NEVER KNEW THIS!

What, you guys think I'm retarded or something?

A) I'm in Japan.
B) I'm just making an observation.
Jeez come bite my head off. Take a chill pill.

Firefox rules
Old 02-06-2006, 03:52 PM   #22
Epinionated.

Are you suprised? Seriously? After the fact all you seem to do nowadays is bang on in 360 threads about how shit/failed/doesn't do this/that/the other?
Old 02-06-2006, 04:02 PM   #23
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Are you suprised? Seriously? After the fact all you seem to do nowadays is bang on in 360 threads about how shit/failed/doesn't do this/that/the other?
And all you seem to do is create/enter controversial threads, piss and shit all over people, provoke them, and then be rude to them just to prove your point. I am really tired of your bashing everytime someone says something that touches the 360 or any of your points of view remotely.

Firefox rules
Old 02-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #24
Banned User

It doesn't matter to me what people say. I like my 360 and that's what counts. It won't fail because SoccerDude doesn't like it. Or, maybe he does like it? I recall seeing something about him talking about buying it?
Old 02-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #25
Epinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDude28
And all you seem to do is create/enter controversial threads, piss and shit all over people, provoke them, and then be rude to them just to prove your point. I am really tired of your bashing everytime someone says something that touches the 360 or any of your points of view remotely.
Reeeeeheeeallly? Seriously, you should take a check on your own post history and then tell me you're white as snow.

I've never provoked anyone who wasn't already being snarky. If you're talking about the Islam thread, have some ****ing balls and post there if you've got something to say and try and gain some understanding as to what I'm talking about.

If I'm rude to anyone it's only because I'm giving what I'm getting. You think you can't post without people thinking you have an agenda any more?
Old 02-06-2006, 04:15 PM   #26
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Reeeeeheeeallly? Seriously, you should take a check on your own post history and then tell me you're white as snow.

I've never provoked anyone who wasn't already being snarky. If you're talking about the Islam thread, have some ****ing balls and post there if you've got something to say and try and gain some understanding as to what I'm talking about.

If I'm rude to anyone it's only because I'm giving what I'm getting. You think you can't post without people thinking you have an agenda any more?
How was I rude to you by saying that the 360 didn't do well in Japan according to Microsoft's official word? How was I putting down the 360, when the company that created itself admitted that. You know what forget it, I don't want to fight over someone on the net for something as silly as this.

Firefox rules
Old 02-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #27
Banned User

There's nothing funny about videogames Soccer! NOTHING!
Old 02-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #28
Epinionated.

See here.

I'm not the first nor will I be the last to get wound up about trivial matters, SD. Hell, you'd be a hypocrite to say that you don't.

But the matter of fact is, merely by posting that you're contradicting my report of what I'm seeing with my own eyes. You think I don't know MS failed miserably here? Well, it would appear that at least some guys are buying it in Japan, even if it isn't a resounding success... sorry to post something positive!

Next time I'll make sure it's something really obvious about the Atari Jaguar.

As Sam says - internet, serious business.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:18 PM   #29
SamNMax

You ****in' know it. :rage:

Old 02-06-2006, 11:52 PM   #30
Epinionated.

SD and I have kissed and made up.

Obviously I've been drinking too much caffeine or something, or haven't killed enough pixels lately. I blame those darn Buddhist temples!
Old 02-07-2006, 12:39 PM   #31
Translate Me

Quote:
... even more suprising was Bic Camera's top 20. As well as the usual PS2 suspects (Dirge of Cerberus, anything RPG), lo and behold at their number 18 sat the Japanese Pro Wrestling 360 game. OK, it's not top 10, but top 20... not bad for a new console supposedly failing miserably!
Doesn't surprise me. Those 108000 Xbox 360 owners are all going to be buying something, else there'd be no point to having the system this early. Besides, "pro" wrestling is a hugely popular "sport", and if the best Japanese pro wresting game is on the 360, the early adopters are going to snatch it up. Now with DOA4 hitting shelves, I imagine sales of 360s might pick up a bit, too.

Quote:
Bic Camera's a large outlet too, with stores nearly everywhere... hell, I missed out on a free purchase after I changed my mind about some earphones and a bell went off for the next 100th customer.
I was the 100th customer once. Got my 500yen package of batteries for free.

The guy behind me was carrying an expensive camera. I had ended up in front of him because he was busy arguing with someone on his cellphone about whether he should buy the camera or not, and had nodded for me to go ahead. Poor guy.