You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Response to Charles Cecil interview

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 09:46 AM   #1

Default Response to Charles Cecil interview

I wish it were longer!! but oh well, there was a lot of good stuff in that interview. I think it's really cool that he is listening to the fans so much in the aftermath of the release. I'm glad to see that he really cares as much as we do about the future of the genre. I don't really want to go into a whole "Broken Sword III is great rant" here because we all know it is already (unless you are some kind of freak.) I totally agree that it doesn't "feel wrong" in 3D. Another game that is like this is Worms 3D, they just did a really good job of turning into 3D, but not making a huge deal about it. I was really glad to see the camera angles as fixed angles as opposed to one that you could control ala Gabriel Knight III, or one that was behind you (like in most action - adventure games.) The future plans are very exciting too - I wonder if the "new secret" project will be another adventure game - I can only hope. So to conclude this disorganized rant with seemingly no meaning, I would like to thank Charles Cecil for fueling the advancement of a genre we all love!