You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback We're looking for a few good adventurers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2003, 01:39 PM   #1
Retirement is stupid

Default We're looking for a few good adventurers

Adventure Gamers is once again hiring. Our volunteer staff continuously works together to produce the best adventure gaming content on the Internet. If you'd like to be a part of the staff, we're currently looking for people to fill the following positions:

Writer - We're always looking for new writers. Applicants will be required to submit a sample review. We're looking for writers with long-term, extensive experience playing all sorts of adventures, and especially those who own many older adventures. If you would like to cover a specific area (i.e. Underground games, interactive fiction, online games, etc.) please be sure to mention that.

Assistant Webmaster - We're looking for someone who's moderately educated in the areas of PHP and web design (not necessarily graphic-related) who can devote two to three hours a week to the administrative areas of our site. One main area is maintaining our Links section. This person needs to be someone who is online often, and a good communicator.

Upcoming Releases Coordinator - Pretty much exactly like it sounds. Someone who will keep track of all upcoming commercial releases, maintain a release dates schedule, and periodically check on the status of games that may slide under our radar (games like Fahrenheit, Moment of Silence, etc.) This is a very important position that will involve a great deal of contact with developers and publishers; to be considered, you must demonstrate extremely strong professional writing skills.

If you are interested in applying for a position with our site, please e-mail us. Please do NOT respond publicly with interest. These positions will remain open indefinitely.

We look forward to welcoming some new faces to our team!

"An episodic sociopathic lagomorph? The mind boggles."

Last edited by Stinger; 11-10-2003 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-14-2003, 03:12 PM   #2
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Me. First two.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:42 PM   #3
Banned User

Your writing wouldn't be regulated enough for the average uptight adventure gamer.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:36 AM   #4

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot

The second sounds interesting... but I simply don't have time for it. Already maintaining 2 forums and reading half a dozen. This besides work and some studie for work... and I just want some time for myself every now and then...

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...
Old 11-17-2003, 01:30 PM   #5
Retirement is stupid

The second position was filled last week, anyway. Read the accompanying "new staff announcement" thread.

"An episodic sociopathic lagomorph? The mind boggles."
Old 11-18-2003, 07:02 AM   #6
Knowledgeable

Send a message via ICQ to ragnar Send a message via MSN to ragnar

I have already applied twice to be writer at AG and been rejected so I think I'll skip applying this time. If you change your mind, just ask.

Read my adventure game reviews here
Blaskan
Dragon Go Server
Ragnar Ouchterlony