You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Suggestion: funny user titles

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
guybrush_guy

Default Suggestion: funny user titles

hmm, trying to find words to expalin........

...got em,
ok between your username and avitar is a mesage that you can select yourself or is manulay given to you.
i like the fact that you can set your own, but is there a way the you can get one appointed to you other then the plain/boring junior member and senior member. i like the "name things" on the mixnmojo forums. i think it's entertaing to read and look at. if i had 50 post it would say amature adventure gamer but if i had 300 it would say, grog master or somthing simaler.

if you dont know what i'm talking about, it's not your fault. it's my horribble gramer/spelling

Old 04-05-2004, 09:08 PM   #2
Friendly Server Admin

Since you can set it to anything you want, I'm not sure what the point would be.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:32 PM   #3
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Also, and yes I am completely aware of the irony of someone like me pointing this out so there is no need to mention it thank you very much, I don't think rewards for excessive posting are necessary.

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 04-06-2004, 10:00 AM   #4
Mostly absent

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixor
...I am completely aware of the irony of someone like me pointing this out so there is no need to mention it thank you very much...
It's good that you do the work for us.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:04 AM   #5
guybrush_guy

there should'nt be rewards i just think it would be interesting to see what things would say at random. i was using the mixnmojo system as an example.

Old 04-06-2004, 11:20 AM   #6
Liver of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by guybrush_guy
there should'nt be rewards i just think it would be interesting to see what things would say at random. i was using the mixnmojo system as an example.
Well, establishing such a system would induce members to over-post leading to unnecessary spam. Since members are anyway allowed to edit these by themselves, like Tabacco said, it's meaningless to assign them.

Only now did I realize that your name is Tabacco and not Tobacco

Old 04-06-2004, 12:47 PM   #7
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Heh, it's his last name.

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 04-06-2004, 02:02 PM   #8
Escaped Monkey Island

i think i'm going to change mine to "grog master extroardinaire" or "the post-master"

lol