You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Questions about forum rules

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
Doctor Watson

Default Questions about forum rules

I happened to read the forum FAQ (for a bit of light bedtime reading) and I noticed a few things of which I could find no clear mention. Therefore I ask:

1) Are all regular members allowed to criticise, or comment on the actions of moderators in the AG forums?

2) Is it allowed to discuss or argue with moderators or to defend oneself and present one's own view?

3) Is it allowed to state that you dislike a certain person? Moreover, is it allowed to say that you dislike a certain moderator or his/her practices? (In forum discussions, of course?) [I remember a post where Kingz, in a very casual manner, announced his dislike for Evan, and as far as I know he didn't get a ban (though you can never tell), but just to make sure.]
Old 10-03-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

I can't think of (m)any occasions when a public expression of any of those would be necessary or even useful. The forums aren't generally the place to air out personal grievances. If you've got a problem with the moderating, you're welcome to PM any AG mod or admin.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 AM   #3
Friendly Server Admin

I kind of suspect, though, that this post is your way to do 2/3 of those things under the guise of being civil.