You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 09:58 AM   #1

Default Question

First of all id like to congratulate you and thank you Mr Cage for seeing your game selling so well and giving hundreds of thousands if not more a brilliant game.

My question

this may have already bin asked but im kinda rushed so i dont have time to check for the question and answer sorry!

Do you plan on making a sequel? and if so will it play the same way as it does now(kinda stupid question i know )?

Thanks for looking and answering my question(if you do lol).
Old 09-29-2005, 10:05 AM   #2

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

We are currently discussing a sequel with different publishers. I really want to improve this format and explore new possibilities. We want to keep and improve what worked well and try new solutions for what did not work.

I don't see Interactive Drama as a "perfect and final" format, but rather like the first step in a new exciting direction, with many other things to try and explore.

My goal is always to surprise players with my games and never give them what they expect.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:06 AM   #3

i can hardly remember, but i read a interview that says that there is definitely no sentence like "There's definitly no sequel"...

i think it belongs to the success of fahrenheit....and for now quantic dreams works on an omicron sequel, so i think we have to wait a bit for a fahrenheit/indigo prophecy sequel....

but i would love it....

edit: i was too slow
Old 09-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Cage
My goal is always to surprise players with my games and never give them what they expect.
this is a really good statement and you proved with fahrenheit, that you can do it

i didn't played omicron....shame on me