You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Archived Developer Chats Fahrenheit Chat [Spoilers] A few couple of questions I would like David Cage to answer...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 08:21 AM   #1
Hardcore Adventurer

Default [Spoilers] A few couple of questions I would like David Cage to answer...

First of all Mr. Cage, I would like to congratulate you for making this wonderful game!! It is one of the best adventure games I have played on a console for years! Once again - BRAVO!

I have a few questions I would like you to answer for me:

The relationship between Carla and Lucas towards the end of the game is so much rushed, that it's as though she fell in love with him after 5 minutes.

I know the dates from were Lucas and Carla meet in the Cementery to the time were he wakes up in underwear in Carla's Apartment changed, approx. 1 month or 2 months apart from each other, but, how come this was rushed so much? Wasn't there need to deepen and enhance further the story between Carla and Lucas??

As Lucas is "technically" dead, how is it possible that Carla gets pregnant from him?

Is he or is he not dead?

Is there any chance for us gamers to see a Fahrenheit 2 / Indigo Prophecy 2 in the near future seeing that it has topped most sales in UK, Germany and France too? Has any storyline been written for it as yet?

--

I would like to thank you once again for answering these questions of mine and for making such a wonderful game, and hope we hear from you and Quantic Dream again some time in the near future when announcing a new game of yours (preferabbly Fahrenheit 2 / Indigo Prophecy 2 )

Thanks,

Tidus
Old 09-29-2005, 10:59 AM   #2
Hardcore Adventurer

Default Still Waiting

I'm still waiting a reply from you, Mr. Cage...
Old 09-29-2005, 11:22 AM   #3

Thank you for your questions.

1. how come this was rushed so much? Wasn't there need to deepen and enhance further the story between Carla and Lucas??
---------- >>>> This is the main complaint people have about the story and I tend to agree. It seemed to work on paper... but it didn't. I promise I will do a better work on the ending next time ;-)

2. As Lucas is "technically" dead, how is it possible that Carla gets pregnant from him? Is he or is he not dead?
------------ >>>> He is dead. But he was resurrected by the Chroma, which left him some biological capabilities.

3. Is there any chance for us gamers to see a Fahrenheit 2 / Indigo Prophecy 2 in the near future seeing that it has topped most sales in UK, Germany and France too? Has any storyline been written for it as yet?
--------------- >>>> There is a script currently in the writing for another interactive drama. I cannot reveal anything about it yet.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:26 AM   #4

whooohooo... I've posted next to DAVID CAGE!!! I'm so proud! :-)
Old 09-29-2005, 11:32 AM   #5
Sierra Junkie

Send a message via MSN to avatar_58

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Cage
Thank you for your questions.

1. how come this was rushed so much? Wasn't there need to deepen and enhance further the story between Carla and Lucas??
---------- >>>> This is the main complaint people have about the story and I tend to agree. It seemed to work on paper... but it didn't. I promise I will do a better work on the ending next time ;-).

Has anyone played Half-life 2? It kind of reminded of the way Alyx all of the sudden loves gordon and yet you barely even know the girl. What I felt could have been done a little better was perhaps curbing the 'I love you' line....because it was almost like she was on the rebound or something. (When in reality it was actually the other way around with Lucas)