You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What Do You Look Like?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2006, 12:59 PM   #1181
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

And thats alot of blood.

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 03-30-2006, 01:02 PM   #1182
Explorer of the uncharted

And perhaps, in some cases, other liquids
Old 03-30-2006, 03:19 PM   #1183
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
And that's a lot of blood.
Not true - only a couple of ounces ( 60-75cc), so unless you're anemic to start with, it doesn't take that much from your system.

Lynsie
Old 03-30-2006, 03:40 PM   #1184
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

I agree there are lots of hot guys on this forum. Too bad most of them already have significant others who are 10X as hot as I am.

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."
Old 03-30-2006, 04:56 PM   #1185
Roar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
A Ralph Lauren model with the big
beard that is the look of the moment.
Canadian boys have been doing the big beard thing for a few years now. It was probably kicked off by Sam Roberts. I much prefer beards to goatees or (ICK) soul patches.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:24 PM   #1186
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeysie
I agree there are lots of hot guys on this forum. Too bad most of them already have significant others who are 10X as hot as I am.
A. We've seen your photo, and you have absolutely nothing to apologize for in the looks department.
B. Even the "hottest" person has to carry on a conversation at some point, and a charming personality will get you much further than a huge rack or a tiny waist in the long run. Guys might lust after Lara Croftian caricatures of femininity, but they marry someone they feel comfortable with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoofa
I much prefer beards to goatees or (ICK) soul patches.
Duly noted.

Share the love.

<3

Last edited by Sage; 03-30-2006 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:33 PM   #1187
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsie
A. We've seen your photo, and you have absolutely nothing to apologize for in the looks department.
B. Even the "hottest" person has to carry on a conversation at some point, and a charming personality will get you much further than a huge rack or a tiny waist in the long run. Guys might lust after Lara Croftian caricatures of femininity, but they marry someone they feel comfortable with.
A. Jeysie's actually a particularly cute looking young thing made even more interesting by her sheer intelligence and personality, so I have no idea what she's thinking.
B. My natural rule (that is, how I work by default) is that I'm drawn to attractive men, not goodlooking men who are ONLY goodlooking. In this case I can admire beauty for a just a short time and then I begin to wonder if there's any substance behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoofsie
I much prefer beards to goatees or (ICK) soul patches.
Duly noted.
What the hell is this idea of a 'soul' patch anyway? To me a guy with it looks like he didn't have the balls to grow a full beard or goatee, much in the way a fake mohawk seems to indicate that the wearer doesn't have courage to truly shave their head for a true mohawk (after all, the hair does grow back, just ask Natalie Portman ). And I don't care if Tome Waits has a soul patch, it looks half-baked to me. So nyah!!

I looked up 'soul patch' in wiki. It's also known as 'ball tickler' and 'taint brush'. Heh heh, rather titillating......mmmmm....
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #1188
Bad Influence

I had a "soul patch" on my bottom lip back when they were tres' chic (about ten years ago), but I also had Mr. Caterpillar on my upper lip at the same time.

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-31-2006, 01:17 AM   #1189
Living with my love

Send a message via MSN to Tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
There's nothing more adorable or hotter than a guy spending time with a little kid.
Hehe, thank you!
Me and my GF wants SO badly a child of our own, but we have to be realistic, we both have to get a degree first, get regular full-time job, before we can plan on getting a child, so it got a safe and secure future, nothing you should rush into..
Old 04-02-2006, 02:35 AM   #1190
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_manelius
Hehe, thank you!
Me and my GF wants SO badly a child of our own, but we have to be realistic, we both have to get a degree first, get regular full-time job, before we can plan on getting a child, so it got a safe and secure future, nothing you should rush into..
Good thinking! But just planning a family and longing for a child is also great. Especially when both of you want the same! And your future children will be sooo great looking.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:29 AM   #1191
Living with my love

Send a message via MSN to Tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaJ
Good thinking! But just planning a family and longing for a child is also great. Especially when both of you want the same! And your future children will be sooo great looking.
Yep, we have put really alot thinking into that we don´t want to rush it, although we want a baby so much!
Old 04-06-2006, 01:24 PM   #1192
merely human

Left: Most recent pic of me, with my best friend & niece Kristin (I love her beauty and sensitivity) and my sweet nephew, Rizal (he's half Turkish and is very clever, a smart-ass). This was taken just after my dad's death and everyone flew/drove in for the ceremonies and it was total zoo and everyone was all over the place and there was waaaaaay too much food and bad Filipino jokes. Dad would've loved it.

Right: When I downloaded that recent pic into my folder I found this one of me from the black & white series taken by my friend. Click for large.

platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #1193
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

It's about time for photo updates, right?

Actually, screw that. I'd upload something recent, but I just know that I'd be subjected to a whole load of "hilarious" alterations of it...

Nice family photo there, Trep .

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 04-06-2006, 02:37 PM   #1194
Bad Influence

Great photos Trep! You're such a cutie!

After seeing more adorable photos of Trep, I'm sort of iffy about posting another photo of me. But, Tobias did ask very nicely, so here goes:

Be gentle.

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-06-2006, 02:53 PM   #1195
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens

Left: Most recent pic of me, with my best friend & niece Kristin (I love her beauty and sensitivity) and my sweet nephew, Rizal (he's half Turkish and is very clever, a smart-ass). This was taken just after my dad's death and everyone flew/drove in for the ceremonies and it was total zoo and everyone was all over the place and there was waaaaaay too much food and bad Filipino jokes. Dad would've loved it.

Right: When I downloaded that recent pic into my folder I found this one of me from the black & white series taken by my friend. Click for large.

It was missing something...

Old 04-06-2006, 03:35 PM   #1196
Bad Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakSquash
It was missing something...

Hmmm...I'm not so sure about the hat, but the glasses work and the tattoos are waaaaayyyy hot!

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-06-2006, 03:36 PM   #1197
Banned User

Hahah the hat is hot!
Old 04-06-2006, 03:40 PM   #1198
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

Lookin' good, Scott.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:47 PM   #1199
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

Scott -

Okay, here goes - first of all you look very tired, weary even, though you did say you caught a bug there. Second, you have such gorgeous hair - it needs to be longer to frame your face more. Third, your facial hair looks terrific. Fourth, your eyes - well, you aren't showing the steamy, sexual, penetrating look that you can get sometimes - but what's there is a warm, kind, gentle sort of understanding and acceptance. You have a wonderful, expressive face, that I just know would be very animated with your speech. You still don't look your age, though you do look a bit older than in the last bright pics that you showed us. I would guess you to be 32-33.

Trep -

You look so much better in the casual pics than the posed ones. Yes, they are great, and very artistic, but the Trep I want to know, is the one in the casual pics. I can see why Saksie did what he did. That stony artist's model just isn't the Trep we know and love! You seem too austere and removed from the realities of the world - untouched and untouchable, and therefore not like our real Trep. As ever, you seem ageless, but if I had to guess - I would say in the casual pic you look 28.

You two both know that I love you, and that I'm being honest with you.

M
Old 04-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #1200
Banned User

How old is Scott? He does look pretty young in his pics.