You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2005, 07:17 PM   #1
fire breathing

Default ...musings...

I had a dream a few nights ago, and in it I dreamed about an adventure game that I had made (in the dream, not for real). It was amazing. I'm going to write it down. What was cool though was just the level of character empathy that I got from it. Sort of like Gollumn in LOTR only not as negative. Whatever it was cool. I might study some aspects of how to go about helping to create an adventure game when I head off to college next year.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:18 PM   #2
rio
Custom User Title

Ok. Good luck with that.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
Statement: Not a meatbag.

Send a message via AIM to Royal Fool Send a message via MSN to Royal Fool

Mind describing it in the basics?

I actually dream of stuff like imaginary games too... and other weird things. Doesn't happen often though, and whenever it does the memories of the dreams often quickly fade away as I attempt to recollect them.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:25 PM   #4
fov
Rattenmonster

I had that dream once. It was a novel though, not a game, and I had the whole thing in my head. I kept thinking (in the dream) that when I woke up I had to write it down immediately, because it was a whole novel and it made such perfect sense. Then I woke up, thinking "Wow, that was great" and a second later thinking "What was that again?" and a second after that I couldn't remember it at all.

(Of course, this is why you're supposed to keep pen and paper next to the bed...)

-emily
Old 01-24-2005, 10:11 PM   #5
Banned User

I once had a dream that I murdered my father.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:31 AM   #6
Liver of Life

I dream up awesome stories all the time. Don't know whether I should write novels or make adventure games with them, though. Or whether they'll just whither away into the deep places of my mind never to be accessed again...