You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2004, 05:58 AM   #1

Default Dimi

Did anyone see his post in the JA forum?
I can't believe how incredibly stupid it sound...
And it makes me really sad, because the first time I stumbled upon the Inventory as a lost adventure gamer, I almost cried of joy. Also, because I still like it very much , especially the latest issue and it's top 10 of their most awaited games.

Now I know this thread just calls for a flame war, so feel free to lock it on the spot, but I had to post it because I just couldn't believe my eyes. I mean, I can understand feeling like Remixor and other' people's posts in the Vampyre Story thread were a bit misplaced, but to seriously state that this "kind of behaviour" is bad "for the genre"... Exactly who does this guy think he is, the Adventure Game messiah? Also, I could have done without the immature threats and the whole "I know important people!" aspect.

Ok. End of my first rant since my Westerner resistance (that being: I think the Westerner is a crappy game).
Old 07-05-2004, 06:21 AM   #2

Well, since this thread is headed for a hardcore flamewar, I would like to take this oppurtunity to post before Remixor (rightfully) closes it
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimidimidimi
I had decided to leave behind me my differences with AG and focus on my work with The Inventory. Some people over at AG however proved how tiny they are by talking trash about the magazine and pulling low tricks even to this day, long time since I had anything to do or say about AG.
Heh, he really is a funny guy, I don't understand how he can take anything so personally. Here he is, claiming this doesn't affect his work, while all he's really been doing the last few days is coming up with new ways to slander this site. Oh no right, I forgot, this is all about "professional reporting"..
Old 07-05-2004, 08:00 AM   #3
Friendly Server Admin

Since the folks over at JA have already locked dimi's thread there, I'm locking this one here. I'm not going to have another cross-site flamewar.