You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Looking for Ad run in Australia.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #1

Default Looking for Ad run in Australia.

It was a very funny car ad but I cant remember what make of car it was, all I remember was it was a 4WD. Ad starts off with two guys talking about whats under the hood, one guys talk abit about the engine and says at the end [I think] 200ccs and some old guy in the background thinks he says 200 killer bees, and then there is a series of events that take place like a Mr Beanathon.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:32 AM   #2
Squeaky

Did you see it on WA tv? Any idea when it was on air roughly? I was in Perth from 1990 - 2005 (and probably watched more than my share of tv ) and that description doesn't ring any bells at all.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #3

Your best bet is to join us spunky funsters in Adland -- free to join, very small subscription fee if you want to watch the videos -- and ask your question there. There's a forum specifically for "searching for an advert".

The bad news is that, thanks to website rebuilding, joining Adland is currently by invitation only.

The good news is that I can invite you! Let me know your e-mail address (safest by private message), and I'll have an invitation sent to you.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:21 AM   #4

Ok I have found it. It was the new Toyota Rav 4 ad and it was 200 killer wasps not bees, man it is a funny ad.