You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Need some help with commercial ideas

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera
Default Need some help with commercial ideas

So..

The Norwegian highways authority (Statens Veivesen) has announced a competition where they ask youths from 16 to 24 to make a commercial idea about remembering the seat belt, that appeals to young boys.

I've come up with several ideas, but could use some help figuring out which one is the best one, and what I should change. The Competition ends the first of February, so I haven't got that much time. The five top ideas are chosen by a panel, and each of the five get 5000kr and a dvd. The winner gets to make his commercial together with a norwegian director.

I don't want to post my ideas here, because someone might steal them (not you guys of course, but maybe some norwegians surfing the forums), but I could use some help going over my ideas; one of them is missing an ending, and another just doesn't seem right, and I would also like input on the idea I think I'll send in.
My biggest problem is actually that I'm more of a director than a manuscript writer. Either I write it vague because I know how I want it, or I write it extremely detailed, because I want to tell everyone just how I want it..

This is what I have to deliver before 1 of February:
Name, address, mobile nr. birth date
Idea with short explanation, either story board, manuscript or a Synopsis (I think it's like a story board only in words) or all of the above, but the e-mail can't exceed 10mb.

internet address for ppl. that understand norwegian: http://www.vegvesen.no/bilbelte/bilbelte.html

So, if anyone wants to read my ideas and help me, they can write here, and I'll pm them the idea..
Oh, and if anyone would like to help me make story boards, or come with music ideas, that would be great. If someone draws a story board for me, they'll of course be entitled to some of the price money if I win..

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery

Last edited by Panthera; 01-25-2007 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #2
Roar?

I'll think about it! Usually my brain needs some time to worry over ideas in the background, then it suddenly pops up a few solutions hours or days later.