You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Nocturnal transformation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2006, 01:48 AM   #1
Sierra Junkie

Send a message via MSN to avatar_58
Default Nocturnal transformation

Is it possible to accidently become nocturnal? I have a big problem here.....sorta.

My sleeping habits have always been screwy but lately I'm staying up to ungodly hours, and maybe even all night sometimes. I end up then "only resting my eyes" in the morning and I wake up late in the afternoon.

Basically I've become some sort of nocturnal person. I mean, its like 5:00am here and I'm WIIIDE awake. Thats not right....
Old 02-26-2006, 03:17 AM   #2

No worries, I have extensive experience on the subject If you want to 'reset' to normal hours just pull an all-nighter (drink as many coffee as you want, smoke as many cigarettes, drink as many tea etc.) until you get sooo tired 'the next day' that you'll go to bed at 10pm-1am, voila, back to normal, always works for me
Old 02-26-2006, 03:48 AM   #3
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Yep, it's very possible and quite easy too! jjacob's plan usually works, and if it fails, pull an all-dayer in bed. That's right, stay in bed for a full 24 hours! You'll be so bored by the end of it that you'll never think of staying up late again. Until the next time.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:34 PM   #4
Roar?

Your internal clock is screwy. Look up "sleep hygiene" on Google to get some tips on how to reset it . It helps if you get outside during the day and get some natural light. Some people take melatonin, too.

I just do what jjacob suggests, but I feel like ass for the entire day after a night of no sleep.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:51 AM   #5
Sierra Junkie

Send a message via MSN to avatar_58

I've actually had all-night all-day happen a few times, so it shouldn't be that hard to do on purpose. In fact....I'm going to experiment.

Wait....theres no caffeine in the house. Oh well...I'M DOING IT ANYWAY! Tomorrow I'll go out for something to eat, no matter how tired I may feel.

If I don't post tomorrow, assume I fell asleep in the middle of crossing the street.