You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Deceased avatars/titles/sigs thread (R.I.P.)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2008, 05:03 PM   #481
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

The Combine advisors are now decked out in Christmas gear.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:00 AM   #482
tsa
Playing character

I've had enough of my girlfriend, so now it's time for intense-eyed man!
Old 01-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #483
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
I've had enough of my girlfriend, so now it's time for intense-eyed man!
Looking good!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:52 PM   #484
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Name:  av-2576.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  2.2 KB

Whoa, I've used Hawkeye Mihawk for over a year and a half. Then again, I was away from the AG forums for a few months, not that anyone noticed! Wah.

So... back to Asuma Sarutobi. He's too cool for school.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #485
tsa
Playing character

I had enough of seeing myself every time I was here, so I changed to my avatar in Myst/Uru.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:34 AM   #486
tsa
Playing character

tsa has fallen long enough now:

My new avvie is my rabbit Annabel's little doggie. It doesn't have a name yet:
Old 01-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #487
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Out goes Cth'Yule'hu for the year, and in comes Shariveillin trying to survive a social event at which she lacks the option to pass the time by stealing from people - the belated party to celebrate her and Robert's (this is Robert Black we're talking about, not our Robert, in case you're wondering. ) wedding, organised by well-meaning people. Neither of them are great social animals, and they were happy when they thought they had managed to get away with a field wedding in the middle of war (well, threatening end of the world, actually), that didn't allow for extended wedding celebrations. They were ready to leave it at that, but no, someone had to go and spoil their bliss and organise a party afterwards. And of course, it would not be very good manners if the the wife of the celebrated couple goes around stealing from the guests (she might not be a social animal, but she does know what responsibility is. Not that anyone would notice her stealing from the people - she's that good at it - but still, she wouldn't feel right doing so. Also, she doesn't have much use for precious baubles, being a noble herself these days, and mostly in the possession of more wealth in both gold and equipment from her adventuring days.). So her husband grins and passes his time by smoking his cigars (also avoiding social interactions except with very close friends that *know* the statement isn't true and that *yes* he can indeed talk despite the following words: "Can't talk, smoking."), and we see her ordering a drink (nothing wussy. This lady is buddies with that scruffy ranger over there that all the nobles wonder what he's doing at this party [not realising he'd have a right to be there anyway, being the head of the Royal Rangers these days. He just doesn't look it. He's very much hard to deal with. Shariveillin and him are buddies, but neither of them would admit to it, and they try to top each other at all times. I'll have to tell you how *his* stubbornness in the past ended up saving him from death at the hands of Shariveillin some years later. ], so she drinks ale. Or maybe wine, but no cocktails or anything along those lines. ).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #488
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

And there was me, wondering how I'd managed to get married without realising...

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #489
tsa
Playing character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Out goes Cth'Yule'hu for the year, and in comes Shariveillin trying to survive a social event at which she lacks the option to pass the time by stealing from people - the belated party to celebrate her and Robert's (this is Robert Black we're talking about, not our Robert, in case you're wondering. ) wedding, organised by well-meaning people. Neither of them are great social animals, and they were happy when they thought they had managed to get away with a field wedding in the middle of war (well, threatening end of the world, actually), that didn't allow for extended wedding celebrations. They were ready to leave it at that, but no, someone had to go and spoil their bliss and organise a party afterwards. And of course, it would not be very good manners if the the wife of the celebrated couple goes around stealing from the guests (she might not be a social animal, but she does know what responsibility is. Not that anyone would notice her stealing from the people - she's that good at it - but still, she wouldn't feel right doing so. Also, she doesn't have much use for precious baubles, being a noble herself these days, and mostly in the possession of more wealth in both gold and equipment from her adventuring days.). So her husband grins and passes his time by smoking his cigars (also avoiding social interactions except with very close friends that *know* the statement isn't true and that *yes* he can indeed talk despite the following words: "Can't talk, smoking."), and we see her ordering a drink (nothing wussy. This lady is buddies with that scruffy ranger over there that all the nobles wonder what he's doing at this party [not realising he'd have a right to be there anyway, being the head of the Royal Rangers these days. He just doesn't look it. He's very much hard to deal with. Shariveillin and him are buddies, but neither of them would admit to it, and they try to top each other at all times. I'll have to tell you how *his* stubbornness in the past ended up saving him from death at the hands of Shariveillin some years later. ], so she drinks ale. Or maybe wine, but no cocktails or anything along those lines. ).

-
My head reels . I'm glad Annabel's doggie doesn't have a long story. He lived at the Toys 'R' Us and now he lives in Annabel's cage. That's it .
Old 03-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #490
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Goodbye, artsy, pensive portrait of me. Hello, boobies!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:52 AM   #491
tsa
Playing character

I liked your deceased avatar better Squinks.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #492
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Well, I got tired of it, so tough luck.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:48 AM   #493
tsa
Playing character

Maruca and I finally decided on what to do with Annabel for our Easter- and goodbye dinner. We cooked her in the oven with honey and thyme. Mmm that was delicious! So instead of Annabel, I now have to use this chocolate bunny instead.
Spoiler:
It's a lie, don't worry. Here's a picture of a living Annabel . You adventurers can find it!

Last edited by tsa; 04-13-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: I made it a bit harder for adventurers to find the link ;)
Old 04-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #494
Lazy Bee

Oh yes, she's definitely becoming used to pose.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #495
tsa
Playing character

Yeah, she's a real attention fan, in any way possible.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #496
Flower bower bird

She's so pretty, Tsa. I can tell she'd never be one for the pot.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #497
tsa
Playing character

I don't know how long I can stand my new avatar. That stupid look is getting on my nerves.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #498
Lazy Bee

Quote:
I don't know how long I can stand my new avatar. That stupid look is getting on my nerves.
That really made me laugh!

It does look stupid.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:48 AM   #499
tsa
Playing character

The bunny is made of pure Swiss chocolate. I can't wait to eat it .
Old 04-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #500
Senior *female* member

Quote:
The bunny is made of pure Swiss chocolate. I can't wait to eat it .

Are you quite, quite sure you want to eat it?
Here's an oldie for you.