You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Geek Phone Sex (from SNL)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default Geek Phone Sex (from SNL)

Hopefully this hasn't been posted before (I searched, I really did):

Geek Phone Sex

The guy who sits next to me in the office showed it to me. I don't watch much SNL but this was funny.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:02 PM   #2
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
Hopefully this hasn't been posted before (I searched, I really did):

Geek Phone Sex

The guy who sits next to me in the office showed it to me. I don't watch much SNL but this was funny.
Yeah, that was really funny. I loved the D&D stuff because it reminded me of Everquest. The stuff she was saying was, sadly (oh so very sadly), dead-on accurate. "+5 melee range, Boots of Levitation..." LOL! Geez, I hope I was never that geeky from playing that dumb game. My friends pretty much gave up on me during that period. They're like, "We've got hot women set up for tonight man, it's game on baby!" And I'm like, "But I've got a guild raid at 10 PM. Then I'm camping a rare monster for a special staff I need." ABSURD. What was I thinking... Thank God all that's over now and I'm back in the real world again.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:21 AM   #3
mag

Send a message via AIM to mag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once A Villain
Thank God all that's over now and I'm back in the real world again.
I personally prefer the world of Toril.

mag
Old 09-24-2005, 08:31 AM   #4
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag
I personally prefer the world of Toril.

mag
I would to if I lived in Pittsburgh. MWAHAHAHA!
Old 09-24-2005, 08:39 AM   #5
mag

Quote:
I would to if I lived in Pittsburgh. MWAHAHAHA!
Hey, it beats living in Texas. Fewer national embarrassments. Fewer hurricanes. And we can spank Texans like the little girls that they are.

mag
Old 09-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #6
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag
Hey, it beats living in Texas. Fewer national embarrassments. Fewer hurricanes. And we can spank Texans like the little girls that they are.

mag
Oh no...as in...the Houston Texans? Don't embarass a great team like the Steelers by touting that victory. The Steelers are one of the bright spots of Pittsburgh, don't cast a shadow on that. In fact, this year if the Steelers can win it all they would match 5 SuperBowl victories, like the Dallas Cowboys (now Cowgirls, but the memories remain). Your team is almost as good, let's keep their spirits up. #5 this year for sure!

Edit: Besides mag, I wasn't making fun of PA. Just the CITY of Pittsburgh. The official rulebook states, you must now joke about my city, not my state. My city has no hurricanes and certainly doesn't claim George W. Bush (look at where the the one big blue dot on the Texas map is located, heh).

Last edited by Once A Villain; 09-24-2005 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:04 AM   #7
mag

Quote:
In fact, this year if the Steelers can win it all they would match 5 SuperBowl victories, like the Dallas Cowboys (now Cowgirls, but the memories remain). Your team is almost as good, let's keep their spirits up.
That's the past. You're what was.

Which is only appropriate, as Cowboys fans' tendency to live in the past matches the average Texan's general pre-Enlightenment mindset.

Quote:
Edit: Besides mag, I wasn't making fun of PA. Just the CITY of Pittsburgh. The official rulebook states, you must now joke about my city, not my state. My city has no hurricanes and certainly doesn't claim George W. Bush (look at where the the one big blue dot on the Texas map is located, heh).
I was not aware that there was an official rule book. Besides, I don't know which city you live in. And really, aren't all Texans alike? No matter where in Texas you live, you still live in Texas. Which means you're worse off than somebody living in pretty much any other state in the Union...with the possible exception of Ohio.

mag
Old 09-24-2005, 09:18 AM   #8
Super Moderator

Dammit!! You two have strayed off topic! Geek sex....Football!!!

Just kidding. You can talk about whatever the hell you want.

Old 09-24-2005, 09:32 AM   #9
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag
That's the past. You're what was.

Which is only appropriate, as Cowboys fans' tendency to live in the past matches the average Texan's general pre-Enlightenment mindset.
I'm not a Cowboys fan or a football fan actually. I'm a Mavericks fan (see my avatar). I follow football enough to know what's up, but I'm not a huge fan. Do Cowboys fans live in the past though? Of course. Because when Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irvin are on your team and eventually have to retire, teams just don't improve from that. It's all downhill, forever. Even if the Cowboys do win a SuperBowl again they won't be as insanely dominant as they were with that lineup. Also, the Steelers haven't won a SuperBowl in 25 years. Your past success is further away than the Cowboys (your success now doesn't matter until you win the SuperBowl...that's all that means anything).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag
I was not aware that there was an official rule book. Besides, I don't know which city you live in. And really, aren't all Texans alike? No matter where in Texas you live, you still live in Texas. Which means you're worse off than somebody living in pretty much any other state in the Union...with the possible exception of Ohio.
Ha ha. Don't worry, I won't make fun of you. It's a common mistake made by people that have never visited this state. Texans aren't the same at all. In fact, when I saw the Houston trash flooding into Dallas because of Rita, I almost began to cry. Dallas people hate Houston people, it's tradition. And what's so bad about Texas in general? No state taxes? Reasonable real estate costs? A huge amount of high technology companies? Hot women (Maxim Magazine rated Dallas as having the hottest women in America a few years ago)? Really, what's so bad?