You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Looking for someone to create walk cycles for Indiana Jones-esque adventure game

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2003, 07:43 AM   #1
Dread Pirate

Default Looking for someone to create walk cycles for Indiana Jones-esque adventure game

As some of you may already know, my independent (aka amateur) game development studio is in the midst of producing an ambitious new freeware adventure game called Rise of the Hidden Sun. (Check it out here for reference: http://www.chapter11studios.com).

We're looking for someone who can come in and create two or three different animated character walk cycles for our game. This could be either a one-time contribution or it could be a chance to join the design team full-time. Basically we are close to developing a beta demo of the game, and while I'm certainly interested (and intend to) learn animation myself, my time is stretched thin handling other aspects of the project right now.

If you're interested in helping out, even in a very limited capacity, please reply here or send me an e-mail. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well. Thanks!