You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures The Silver Lining Episode 3 coming out TODAY!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #1

Default The Silver Lining Episode 3 coming out TODAY!

Phoenix Online Studios has announced that The Silver Lining Episode 3, the third episode of the KQ-based fan game, will be released TODAY at 6 PM EST! For more information, visit our main website here.

Has anyone here played the first two episodes? If so, what are your opinions? We love hearing your feedback!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #2

I would, but the server keeps timing out on the 1 GB download for the three episodes. Is there any other way this is being distributed? (i.e. file sharing services, torrents, anything?) I gave up trying to get Episode 2 and I would really love to play this.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #3

Hey discoalucard,

Here's a message from our QA manager:

" post a suggestion that he get a download manager like GetRight or FireFox has a built-in download manager to keep downloads from timing out. Or they could just try download the 1+2 build and the patcher version separately. The mirrors look fine and we haven’t seen any reported issues in our forums on a specific server timing out so I have to assume it’s just this person’s internet connection speed or ISP issues."

Hope that owrks for you, sorry for the inconvenience!
www.postudios.com