You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Free sprites, backgrounds, and complete scenes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
I turn novels into games

Default Free sprites, backgrounds, and complete scenes

http://www.enterthestory.com/sludge.html

I recently upgraded all the art in my game, so I have no use for the old stuff. Feel free to use it in any way you wish. It's all in SLUDGE formats (16 bit compressed TGAs plus proprietary formats) so might need converting if you want to use it for anything else. Look on it as my attempt to persuade new developers to try SLUDGE!

I'm not claiming the art will win any awards (that's why I discarded it) but I think it's OK when judged as freeware. There are complete scenes (backgrounds, floors and Zbuffers) plus various sprite banks. Have fun!

I've only uploaded about a tenth of the stuff that was in the game, as the remainder had licensing issues, but I reckon there's enough there to make a whole game or two.

http://www.enterthestory.com/sludge.html
Old 06-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #2
Has a jaw of sweet teeth

I'll see if I maybe use some of that and make a quick game sometime, I like the idea of having all the art and trying to figure out how/where to use them, might be a cool exercise...

Oh, and good luck with that minimalist art style of yours, I'll definitely try the game then it gets out
Old 06-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #3
Psycho Game Maker

Thank you, tga's work fine in AGS too.
Mikes Room