You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Stranded - The Book Of Secrets (Dreamerz Graphics 2006©)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
Dreamerz Graphics

Send a message via MSN to bbp_bigbadpeanut
Default Stranded - The Book Of Secrets (Dreamerz Graphics 2006©)

Hi everybody I would like to announce Dreamerz Graphics first ever Independant game Stranded - The Book Of Secrets. The game is a 360 Panorama game similar to that of Myst games, Be amazed by the beautiful
graphics and sound, the game will suck you into a story of Mystery,puzzle and Adventure. The beginning of the game will start in your very own house but who would of thought you would be traveling over sea's and seeing things you thought only existed in Fantasy books. But beware adventurer something Evil lurks within the World of Stranded and doesnt want you to find out certain things, can you survive the world of Stranded - The Book Of Secrets? To know more please visit the website www.strandedgame.tk or http://www.geocities.com/devilmaster_adam/index.html

*A Trial Version of the game will be released In December 2006*
*Full Game Release date to be around 2007*

Last edited by bbp_bigbadpeanut; 08-27-2006 at 08:35 AM.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:04 AM   #2

The graphics look nice, bbp. I would love to have a go at the trial version when it comes out.

I feel your game would benefit with a better website layout and content and higher-res screenshots.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:07 AM   #3
Dreamerz Graphics

Send a message via MSN to bbp_bigbadpeanut

Yes the website is a bit of a problem as it was created far too fast thanks for the advice Marquez bbp_bigbadpeanut