You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2006, 07:00 AM   #1

Default NEW GAME: IEA Making a Party

Sorry for my english, I´m from Argentina.
Some time ago I began with this experience as a joke for my friends, but in time this game became as a bigger adventure with the thing I learn in the streets.
Irishmen Excelent Adventure - Making a Party (Las aventuras del Irlandes, Armando una Fiesta) is a history born in my home town, and the only thing that young people do around here is get drunk and party. We have and enormus cathedral in my town, and the reverends or whatever they call themself try to ruin everithing, but they have a tunnel conection to the sisters house or some of they touch little girls in their schools, so, they are the bad guys in the game, and have all the beer stashed in the church inside the cathedral.
The game is half way finished, and IT WILL BE FREE to download. no comercial intentions, just my first game, and Im working on it alone, no help, cause nones here knows how to do this. So I really like critics take the first step here and throw every thing you have against me, I´ll accept every critics form the community, cause it´s the only way I have learn more about making a game.

Hope you like it
Attached Images