You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure EDGE score for BS3 :O

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 11:08 PM   #21

What's this? EDGE is soon to be no more? Oh no, how will games artists and programmers find jobs now? (We all know that people only read it for the games ads at the back.... )
Old 11-18-2003, 11:16 PM   #22
Statement: Not a meatbag.

Send a message via AIM to Royal Fool Send a message via MSN to Royal Fool

Wait, didn't EDGE give Halo a straight 10? Ever since then I've kinda not given their scores much credit... not that Halo was a bad game, just totally not deserving of such a score. Repetitive level designs, not enough variety of enemies, etc. More like 7-8, IMO.

EDIT: I just noticed I forgot to add the name of the game that got a 10 at the beginning of the post... although the more sharper readers will have realized it was Halo I was commenting on.

me

Last edited by Royal Fool; 11-19-2003 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:59 AM   #23

Send a message via MSN to feisar

after the next issue the notices on all their staff will be up...

I have a sneaking feeling that they are up to something, the first report was that the editor had resigned because of something that was printed in an issue that Future didnt like, this combined with low pay and being forced into things (like the terrible E3 DVD and the pletora of special editions).. then about a week later the rest of the staff handed their notices in..

..are they plotting a new magazine? rival publishers Paragon have recently been bought by a company called Highbury who plan to invest a lot of money, Paragon themselves have been moving away from damaging poorly written short termist trash press in favour of more expensive, unique products.. could they have pulled off a coup and poached EDGE?? or is it just wishful thinking?