You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Still life new updates

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2004, 04:34 AM   #1
Jumping peanut on a stick

Default Still life new updates

:eek:
http://www.stilllife-game.com/#ANim_III
Old 06-23-2004, 05:26 AM   #2
Evil Incarnate

The story of this game is ace. Kind of reminds me of X-Files... (more specifically the episode 'Audrey') Let's just hope they didn'y copy the whole story of the episode
Old 06-24-2004, 03:10 PM   #3
Banned User

Hum sorry but what s so great about the news ?

Also, i m still cautious about this game since it s being done by the same developpers as Post Mortem...

I can t believe they have the guts to take the name of PM s main character since this game was so crap

One thing is for sure : after the wast of time PM was, i won t allow them cheating on me twice and SL has better to deliver or i will never ever buy another game from microids canada
Old 06-24-2004, 03:22 PM   #4
guybrush_guy

the design layout of the website it cool. I'm am looking forward to this game but probably wont go out and get it until i read some reviews and hear some good words from people here on the forums. I'm not sure why but a lot of new adventure games haven't been sparking my interest like they should lately. I guess because I'm afraid to set myself up for disappointment. the only game that I'm extremely excited about it dreamfall

Old 06-24-2004, 08:38 PM   #5

Quote:
[08/06/2004]
"Best Adventure Game E3 2004"

Still Life has received the honor of being named "Best Adventure Game E3 2004" by JustAdventure, the largest and most visited adventure site on the net. Randy Slugansky, Editor-in-Chief, has this to say about Still Life : "The gritty story, combined with Syberia-like quality graphics leave a lingering, haunting impression that lives on long after the light of your monitor has flickered out."
Old 07-10-2004, 04:54 AM   #6

I'm really looking forward to Still Life, actually. I just hope they have taken notice of the faults from Syberia & Syberia II, and it could be a great game.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #7
Headbanger

Still Life is high up on my anticipation-list. Can't wait to get some more info about it (or maybe even a playable demo ).