You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #1

Default Guess this game!

Here is a little puzzle for you if you are willing to take up the challenge. Please let me know if you cannot help.

I was wondering if you could help me with finding a name of a game that I have played in the past. I can remember the game, but not the title. I was playing it in the early to mid 19190's, and I am not sure how old it was then. It was a first person perspective adventure game, point and click with voices and sound effects.

At the beginning of the game, you (female) wake up in the hull of a ship and have to find a way out using wooden pegs etc. The game seems to drift in and out of time between scenarios, but you are always the same person. You are trying to solve a mystery and visit an island, lighthouse, jungle, and homestead. I think it has something to do with your ancestry and previous generations on the island.

At the end of the game, you have to do something with a tropical flower (maybe vanilla?).

If you know of this game, I would greatly appreciate knowing the title and whether it is mentioned, featured or accessible to download on the site.

Thankyou!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
Senior Passer-by

Lost in Time (1993)
Old 03-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
Advie.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
Nice One ZOBRAKS is there is nuthin you dont know , the forum is turning into a contest theme more or less i see

Old 03-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Schättenjager

Zobraks guess this game!