You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure [HELP] Searching for a game I can't remember the name of...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2010, 10:34 AM   #1
SCUMMBAG

Default [HELP] Searching for a game I can't remember the name of...

Hello Adventure Gamers, this is actually my first post on the forums, though I've first visited the website a few years ago and have been lurking around for quite sometime.
The community overall seems very nice and educated when it comes to the Adventure game genre, so I figured you guys might be able to help me out. There's this graphic adventure I played almost two decades ago, which wasn't a point-and-click one, but one where you actually had to type commands for what you wanted to do. The game was set on a remote island, where the main character had crashed with his plane. I remember the first puzzle was getting past a broken bridge. Has anyone played this game or knows its name?

Many thanks in advance.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:53 AM   #2

Hugo 3? http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/downl...ungle-of-doom/
Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #3
SCUMMBAG

Wow, that's exactly it! Thank you very much, Monolith. I'm astounded by how many adventure games some of you know and have played. This game's completely obsolete yet you identified it so easily.

Guess I will now download that shareware version of the game and hopefully be overwhelmed with sweet nostalgia.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #4

haha! I remember playing this when I was young. Especially the first game. haha It was quite a series though.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:20 AM   #5

Hello everyone!
I didn't want to start new topic, but I have similar problem like original poster. I am trying to find an older adventure game. I played only demo, and don't have too much information about it. But, maybe some of you can help me find out its name even with obscure information I provide

The game is set in future. Demo takes place in main characters flat (I think at night). As I remember (I may be wrong) main character is bold. Demo was released between 1998. and 2002. Game was made by some Italian game studio.

I know it is very obscure information, but thats all I remember.
Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.
Thanks in advance

p.s. It is 3rd person point and click game
Old 04-03-2010, 04:26 AM   #6

Sounds like Nightlong.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #7

Seems like thats the one!
I really liked demo, and couldn't remember it's name for years. I wonder why didn't I asked here earlier
I think that there was microwave in his flat in demo...just got that flashback.
Thank you very much