You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Fred & Jeff\Clever & Smart\Mortadelo y Filémon by Alcachofa Soft

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2008, 07:46 AM   #1

Default Fred & Jeff\Clever & Smart\Mortadelo y Filémon by Alcachofa Soft

It seems that Alcachofa Soft, the company who made The Abbey and Drascula, made 6 adventure games of the Mortadelo y Filémon franchise. Only the latest of this series, "A Movie Adventure", is mentioned here on AG, and a very minimal mentioning at that.

Does anybody know which, if any, of these games got an English release? The screenshots here on AG shows English texts...
Old 09-28-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
Chicken with a bite

As far as I know, an English version was in development (hence the screenshots) but they never found a publisher interested in the title. Perhaps if The Abbey is successfull enough they can continue its development?
Old 09-28-2008, 06:44 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloDiablo View Post
As far as I know, an English version was in development (hence the screenshots) but they never found a publisher interested in the title. Perhaps if The Abbey is successfull enough they can continue its development?
I don't know if they'll want to invest in an older game. They did make Drascula before, and I understand it had some short retail release, so I don't understand why they didn't translate any game of this hexology.