You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Hello, anyone remember Prince of Valhalla?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2007, 08:58 AM   #1

Default Hello, anyone remember Prince of Valhalla?

Hello! I am new here This is my first post so here goes!

Anyone remember the Valhalla games on the Amiga by Vulcan software (Lord of Infinity, Before the War, Fortress of Eve)? Apart from the odd puzzle I enjoyed the first two, I only managed to play a demo of the third. Well I was looking on the net and found their website, I thought they were long gone! It says something about Valhalla3D The Curse Of Infinity... has anyone heard any news of this or do you think they've gone bust? The last bit added in their currently in development list for Valhalla3D seems to be 01 Sept 04...
Old 03-11-2007, 09:11 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Welcome to Adventure Gamers jojo_jinx.

Someone asked that question before and I don't think a final answer was known. Given the long time since an update, it doesn't seem hopeful (hopefully someone else may know more).

http://forums.adventuregamers.com/sh...light=Valhalla
Old 03-11-2007, 09:19 AM   #3

Thanks for the reply; so many threads to look at I missed that one. I did email Vulcan about something a while back but never got a reply, of course that could mean several things including no time, email got lost/ put in junk, company not bothered replying or company gone bust! I guess all we can do is wait, but you're right; it doesn't look that hopeful.