You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Returning characters in Runaway 2 (spoilers)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2007, 04:22 AM   #1
Hardcore Adventurer

Default Returning characters in Runaway 2 (spoilers)

Hi,

To anyone who has played (or is currently playing) Runaway 2, I would to ask this:

Which characters from Runaway 1 make an appearance and return in Runaway 2 (apart from Brian and Gina, of course )?

I know Sushi makes a return, as well as Joshua, but I'm curious to know if other characters from the first installment reappear in Runaway 2 (such as The Drag Queens, etc.)

Thanks.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:33 AM   #2

Send a message via MSN to kathrynrose Send a message via Yahoo to kathrynrose

The drag queens arent in this one. However, Neptune and Rutger are back. Its a pretty good game. A lot longer than the first one and ends with the setup for the next installment in the game.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:26 AM   #3

All the characters make an appearance in one way or another. Sometimes it's just in a cut scene, like the drag queens, sometimes not. For example, you get too see Sushi's gang and Joshua a lot.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:19 AM   #4
Wading down the amazon

Send a message via MSN to makini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus View Post
Hi,

To anyone who has played (or is currently playing) Runaway 2, I would to ask this:

Which characters from Runaway 1 make an appearance and return in Runaway 2 (apart from Brian and Gina, of course )?

I know Sushi makes a return, as well as Joshua, but I'm curious to know if other characters from the first installment reappear in Runaway 2 (such as The Drag Queens, etc.)

Thanks.
The Drag Queens are mentioned in a hilarious way by Sushi - since she bought tickets to their new show without knowing what kind of show they've put up
Old 03-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #5

Hi!

Does anybody happen to know the author/name of the rasta kind of song that is played when Rutger tells the story of meeting? That's cool.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #6
Wading down the amazon

Send a message via MSN to makini

Quote:
Originally Posted by csimpok View Post
Hi!

Does anybody happen to know the author/name of the rasta kind of song that is played when Rutger tells the story of meeting? That's cool.
Drop a line to the runaway-crew... [email protected] . They should be able to tell you, if you can't find the info in the credits or anywhere else!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to Guitaraholic

Gotta love Lokelani!
Old 03-13-2007, 11:00 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus View Post
Hi,
Spoiler:
Gina isn't really in Runaway 2. She's in the intro and a cutscene or two, but that's it.

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 03-13-2007 at 11:08 AM. Reason: spoilertagtastic
Old 03-20-2007, 03:51 AM   #9

To tell you the truty, I liked many of the new characters more than the old ones! Lokelani rocks, as do some of the new characters added for comic value (Tarantula, Polar Bear suit guy, the surfer dudes and military guy). Gina seems to have almost a "cameo appearance" but there are plenty of new hot chicks to make up for it. Joshua cracks me up, he is totally back.