You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Finding Goblins 3 CD version

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
eXo

Default Finding Goblins 3 CD version

Anyone got any siggestions for locating the cd version of Goblins 3? I've tried ebay and amazon. The few results I find through random google searches are the disk version.

I did find some strange guys homepage from like illinois advertising he had a cd version to sell, but he never responded to any emails.

The cd music is so great in 1 and 2, it seems a shame to miss out on the goblins 3 audio and voices.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:18 AM   #2
Adventure Game Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to Gonchi Send a message via MSN to Gonchi Send a message via Yahoo to Gonchi

This is the only CD-Rom version I've found on eBay. There's two more auctions for the 3.5" disk release, they're a tad cheaper.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #3
eXo

hey - thank you so much for finding that. I guess my searches were only looking in the us... I managed to find a very cheap french version (7 bucks), although I'm not sure if it's a multilanguage cd or not...

The worst part about the copy you found is the $25 shipping... for a cd no less.

Last edited by eXo; 01-19-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
Adventure Game Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to Gonchi Send a message via MSN to Gonchi Send a message via Yahoo to Gonchi

Yes, I know. The game itself is severely overpriced in my opinion, but if there are people willing to pay it...

Most packages I've received from trading over GTZ are priced around $8 to $12, so I've learned to mistrust high shipping costs on eBay. Chances are you'll pay $25 for shipping and the label on the package will read $10 when it arrives.

Some sellers will send you cheaper shipping costs if you message them. Others will just ignore you though.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:16 AM   #5
eXo

the french copy came through for me at $10 after shipping and everything =) Plus i was able to confirm it's a multilanguage disk. Thats my score for the day =)