You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure What games should I keep my eyes peeled for?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
Adventure Addict

Default What games should I keep my eyes peeled for?

I've been out of the AG loop for quite a while (pretty much since Dreamfall was released). I haven't heard any news about any highly anticipated adventures coming out.

So, with that said.. is there anything coming out soon-ish that's worth checking out?

Thanks!
Old 08-14-2006, 03:59 PM   #2

broken sword 4 looks excellent, and is due out in a month. (1st two are on play.com for a fiver! and the 3rd is about for a tenner as well!)
Old 08-14-2006, 10:32 PM   #3
Adventure Addict

Awesome! I can't wait. I loved Broken Sword 3.. even though it was buggier than cow poop. I always hoped they'd release another one, but didn't think they would considering it was intended to be a trilogy.

Thanks.

Any others?
Old 08-15-2006, 12:40 AM   #4
Bogart incarnate

Send a message via ICQ to HeinzHarald

Runaway 2 is looking at an October release. I'm not a huge fan of the original, but enjoyed it enough to be interested in the sequel, thanks to high production values in several areas. Secret Files: Tunguska and Undercover: Operation Wintersun are both looking interesting (if standard, in a Nibiru or Martin Mystere kind of way), and it seems they'll be out in September. Then of course we'll have the Sam & Max pilot in October.