You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Asking for an opinion about a Rare Game (Dracula's Secret) ?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2005, 10:57 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman
Default Asking for an opinion about a Rare Game (Dracula's Secret) ?

Hi All,

Well I Asking for an opinion about a Rare Game ?

Can you guys please suggest any reasonable prices of Factory Sealed Boxed "Dracula's Secret" game ?

Thanks
Old 01-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #2

Well, I was expecting some great responses from the community, but it seems that many of the Adventurers does not knew about the game itself.

I have seen someone is sellig it and he said the factory shrink wrapped boxed copy now does not exisit any more.

I am willing to get it. Any one here help Please !!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM   #3

It seems that it's so rare that it's not even listed on MobyGames. Which likely means that very few people have played it, and probably that it's not very good. So you probably shouldn't pay much for it if you intend to play it. Now, if you're just going to put it on a shelf still shrink-wrapped, well... I don't know, that's a behaviour that's far beyond my understanding.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 01-02-2006, 09:47 AM   #4

Well it has a review at Quandary http://www.quandaryland.com/jsp/disp....jsp?index=168 and it seems very good game as well (Good Rating as well). The problem is the seller has not fixed any price for the item and opened for offers only
Old 01-02-2006, 11:43 AM   #5

I have played it (I even have the box right here next to me!). It's definitely not a bad game as far as kids games go, but from what I can remember it's more of a collection of small puzzle or mini games than an adventure game.

I wouldn't pay more than 10 US dollars for it. It's not exactly a classic, so unless you plan on owning every single adventure game there is, it's not worth more than that IMO.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
Codger

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman
Rare Game ?
Looked up on the shelf thinking I might make some money, but I only saw "Dracula Resurrection". It, too was not a particularly good game.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:54 PM   #7
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

I remeber that game, I'd say if its not 0.99$ then don't buy it. Its really crap. Try getting Runaway ro any other of the more popular games you havent played. Gabriel Knight maybe?

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives