You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Black Mirror : Tech Issue. (agds.exe has encountered a problem)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #21

Default agds.exe problem!

Hello, I have installed black mirrow game few hours ago. At the beginning of the second chapter, after samuel have spoken to the commissar about the death of Henry they go outside. After exactly two sentences outside the game interrupts. The computer finds the mistake in agds.exe. Someone knows how to arrange this, are there savegames available on internet or maybe a new agds.exe file to download? thanks for your answers
Old 10-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #22

I've succeded in installing a savegame that i founded, it's just after the moment taht the game closed after an error. But the situation is not better, the main caracter, samuel is invisible and there is no action possible, after the click on the door the screen becomes black. I think the problem comes of the rain because there isn't any problems in a savegame inside or before the weather becomes rainy in the game. I have Geforce 7400 (256mb) video card and the directX 9c, can anyone help in the resolving this problem?
Old 10-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #23
fov
Rattenmonster

Have you tried the suggestions posted earlier in this thread? It might not be the same issue but you might as well start there. This is an older game, so it may require older drivers to run properly.