You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2005, 06:09 AM   #21

[QUOTE=Tanukitsune]You'll see Nermal and Arlene outside, I think the reason that you haven't progessed yet is that you haven't tried using the vaccum on the kitchen drawers, you'll pull them out and then you can climb on them!
QUOTE]

Here's the tab delimited walkthru I made. Someting I never noticed before was on the downstairs cabinet, it has a plant, a clock, and the kleenex box at the end.

But backtracking, I'm jumping on everything, and he sees something else between the clock and the plant. But there's no ghost there as a hint to what it is. It would/should be something very tiny, or thing to fit between the plant and the clock.

How this one works, is the item's 1st location is location, then item description, and 'goes here' which should only be used once the room appears in the left column. You can find stuff for the left column in open rooms, that go no where but clogging the vacuum and requiring a restart until you clean all the rooms on the left.
If the item appears, but the room doesn't, don't touch it [yet].

2 keys, and 4-5 puzzle pieces from cleaning the hallway downstairs [so what's with this other thing garfield still sees there ?]

If it's missing in 'goes here', it's cause he didn't say where, or I learned earlier not to touch yet. Or possibly a typo. A phone below, goes in his bedroom from the util room.

It's far from finished, just as far as I've made it so far.

Location item goes here
Living room puzzle piece
Living room dish kitchen
Living room picture straighten
Living room car game room
Living room trophy den
Living room garfields picture over fireplace
Living room diet food on chest kitchen
Living room slippers utility room
kitchen puzzle piece
kitchen cabinet puzzle piece
kitchen shelf book hallway
kitchen calendar blow straighten
kitchen laundry basket
kitchen monitor on shelf den
kitchen lei over window small bedroom
kitchen fish bowl over window living room
kitchen pot on sink garden
kitchen puzzle piece under sink spill
kitchen basket on shelf den 2nd key to johns bedroom
fridge cheese kitchen counter
utility room soap utility room
utility room phone
utility room puzzle pieces washer/dryer
utility room clock over window hallway
utility room bucket over window utility room 1st key to small bedroom
store room puzzle piece
store room maraca small bedroom
store room toilet plunger
downstairs hall chest save,storage
downstairs hall puzzle piece in drawer
downstairs hall guitar small bedroom
downstairs hall stairs speaker living room
downstairs hall kleenex hallway
downstairs hall dirty clothes laundry room
downstairs hall stand on open drawer straighten picture
downstairs hall by guitar straighten picture
downstairs hall cat bed laundry room
downstairs hall puzzle pieces everywhere finished with clock
den globe office
den lamp on piano landing upstairs
den bed by piano laundry room
den rabbit head over drawers den mount on wall
den scales on drawing board bathroom
landing upstairs puzzle piece under shelf
landing upstairs straighten 3 pictures
landing upstairs record by shelf
landing upstairs on stairs candelabra landing upstairs
landing upstairs lamp behind plant den
landing upstairs basket in window johns bedroom
small bedroom puzzle piece under shelf
small bedroom straighten pix over bed
small bedroom eight ball rec room
small bedroom closet vcr living room
small bedroom scales over door kitchen
small bedroom lamp on shelf over window landing
small bedroom horn basement
small bedroom book caddy living room
johns bedroom cushion on bed living room
johns bedroom water bottle on floor johns bedroom bed
johns bedroom puzzle piece in 2 drawers
johns bedroom bunny slipper on closet johns bedroom
johns bedroom clock on closet hallway
johns bedroom sombrero small bedroom
johns bedroom bongo small bedroom

And we're stuck... Only things left to pick up are things that go to hidden rooms. And can only carry 3 and store 1.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:09 AM   #22
Fulci lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobee
is this the full name of the game Garfield: Attack of the Mutant Lasagna ??
Yes.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:48 AM   #23
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune

Quote:
is this the full name of the game Garfield: Attack of the Mutant Lasagna ??
It's simply called Garfield even though there are several Garfield games...
Old 12-13-2005, 03:20 AM   #24
Lazi

I could only locate the above named game......are there some others else?
Old 12-13-2005, 05:16 AM   #25
ACK!

There is:
-Garfiled Caught in the Act for PC and Genesis, were Garfield get trapped in his TV...

-Garfield's Winter Tail, for 8bit and old computers, where Garfield dreams of a winter wonderland and a chocolate factory...

-Garfield's Big Fat Hairy Deal, also for old 8 bit computers, where you rescue Arlene (Or was it Odie?) from the pound, it played a bit like the Dizzy games if memory serves me well...

-Garfield,the one we are talking about here, some call it "Garfield, the movie" since it was released when the movie was...

-Garfield, the Search for Pookie (GBA)

-Garfield 2: Arlene's Rescue, apparently the sequel to the game mentioned here...
Old 12-13-2005, 09:21 AM   #26
Lazi

oh oh, i forgot i 've played the 2 ones with halloween theme mini kids adventure games on www.garfield.com previously.........they were not bad in fact.....but u know, for kids.......... , so may look stupid to you......

i didn't know there are so many fans game for garfield
Old 12-13-2005, 09:59 AM   #27
ACK!

Quote:
oh oh, i forgot i 've played the 2 ones with halloween theme mini kids adventure games on www.garfield.com previously.........they were not bad in fact.....but u know, for kids.......... , so may look stupid to you......

i didn't know there are so many fans game for garfield
Fan games? No, no, these are all official games!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:53 AM   #28
Fulci lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanukitsune
-Garfield's Big Fat Hairy Deal, also for old 8 bit computers, where you rescue Arlene (Or was it Odie?) from the pound, it played a bit like the Dizzy games if memory serves me well...
I used to play this one on my Commodore 64.
Really confusing, i never got far in the game.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:02 AM   #29
Fulci lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanukitsune
It's simply called Garfield even though there are several Garfield games...
Garfield: Attack of the Mutant Lasagna is the name of the adventure fangame mentioned earlier in this thread.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:50 AM   #30
Lazi

oh......so just only 1 fan game?
Old 12-20-2005, 04:31 AM   #31

Default Garfield!!

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows anything on the PC game just called Garfield, developed by HIp Games. It is the one where Jon leaves the house and Garfield decides to take a nap, during which time he is awoken by a CRASH! to find Odie has destroyed the house.

Well so far I have managed on my own and I have cleaned 3 rooms effectively including paintings and got puzzle pieces. I have cleaned the den, which gave me a key to Jon's bedroom, , I've cleaned the hallway area which gave me puzzle pieces and the utility room which gave me a key to the upstairs bedroom I only have two more items to collect to clean the living room and two more for Jon's bedroom as well as two more for the small bedroom.

I was wondering if anyone could remember this game and has any help to help me find these items so I may be able to open/acess other rooms.

Frustrated!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 05:23 AM   #32
ACK!

It's the game we are talking about, it's pretty straight foward since Garfield usually comments something about the item when he picks it up, and that usually hints about where it goes...

All I can say is what I've said before, you can push item to gain access to higher ledges and even climb some things...

Just search every area, vaccum everything suspicious and you'll get through...
Old 12-20-2005, 07:42 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldBuff
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows anything on the PC game just called Garfield, developed by HIp Games. It is the one where Jon leaves the house and Garfield decides to take a nap, during which time he is awoken by a CRASH! to find Odie has destroyed the house.

Well so far I have managed on my own and I have cleaned 3 rooms effectively including paintings and got puzzle pieces. I have cleaned the den, which gave me a key to Jon's bedroom, , I've cleaned the hallway area which gave me puzzle pieces and the utility room which gave me a key to the upstairs bedroom I only have two more items to collect to clean the living room and two more for Jon's bedroom as well as two more for the small bedroom.

I was wondering if anyone could remember this game and has any help to help me find these items so I may be able to open/acess other rooms.

Frustrated!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!
That's exactly where I got stuck. Not sure why or what the bottleneck is. I just can't find the pieces necessary to go any further either.

Maybe you can use the semi walkthru I started and double chekc against your steps, and add to it. if necessary.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:03 PM   #34

ok well I've done just as you've said and double checked the mini walkthrough, I tell you if I get through this I might just make a walkthrough up myself!!!!!! LOL

I'm going t keep pursuing this and I'll let you know any new developments
Old 12-20-2005, 08:26 PM   #35

Default Progression in Garfield so far,

Ok Well as I have said before, I have manged to clean the utility room, the den, the hallway, I'm one item off cleaning the small bedroom (it looks like a small suitcase), one item of cleaning Jon's bedroom (alarm clock) I think and I am one off the living room, something that goes on the coffee table. I know you are all saying he says where items go, and that is true, but where are these items as I can't get to other rooms and i have vacuumed every drawer and cupboard in every acessible room and to my avail nothing.

I did discover though that if you use the W or X key when in the big brown box submenu, the same one in the hallway where you save, you can move one square along and insert more items. i.e. the items which you have yet to place in a room such as the trumpet for basement the towel for the bathroom etc. so far I have put about six items in this inventory. All I need is one or two hints to finding one of the above items mentioned and then I can hopefully continue, and please I BEG you DON"T TELL ME TO VACUUM EVERYTHING as I wouldn't be here, had I not already done that as well as jumping on every available ledge.

Thanks!!
Old 12-25-2005, 05:01 PM   #36

You pretty much answer your own question........you are missing the TV remote in the living room....it's behind one of the closet door in Jon's room, ....it's hard to open, you gotta get the right angle and all for the vaccumm to open the door.

I'm stuck trying the Boomerang in the attic, how the hell do you jump across, or get up there to put it back?

Last edited by Garfield_game; 12-26-2005 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #37

Don't want to ruin this game, but this game has way too many bugs, the game keeps restarting, hanging, freezing......Hip games didn't even test this game out before sending it out to the public. No wonder theyre no longer in business....no patch or anything.

Trying to clean the attic up, so that Clive would help me, but my vaccumm keeps dying after putting 3 items in one cabnet.....One time, I had 8 out of 9 done with over 30 secs left and my dam vaccumm died. Can someone tell me what will happen after I finish this task....is it worth my while?

Also, I finished the outside garden (didn't do the Nermal task), the game gave me a key, but the greenhouse, and the last room upstairs is still locked. (No change)......do I have to do the Nermal task before something unlocks?

Thanks
Old 12-26-2005, 08:35 PM   #38
ACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield_game
Don't want to ruin this game, but this game has way too many bugs, the game keeps restarting, hanging, freezing......Hip games didn't even test this game out before sending it out to the public. No wonder theyre no longer in business....no patch or anything.

Trying to clean the attic up, so that Clive would help me, but my vaccumm keeps dying after putting 3 items in one cabnet.....One time, I had 8 out of 9 done with over 30 secs left and my dam vaccumm died. Can someone tell me what will happen after I finish this task....is it worth my while?

Also, I finished the outside garden (didn't do the Nermal task), the game gave me a key, but the greenhouse, and the last room upstairs is still locked. (No change)......do I have to do the Nermal task before something unlocks?

Thanks
I got the same bug, I think Clive just gives you some puzzle pieces if you win, you don't need to do so, because I beat the game without winning this mini game....

Nermal has one of the ingredients for the lasagna...

You can climb the drain pipe to access a new area too...
Old 12-26-2005, 09:55 PM   #39

Ya I just finished Clive too, it's said "well done" and when I hit the space bar...it asked if I wanted to try again, or quit.....man am I pissed.

Right now I'm stuck....the green house and one of the "bedroom" upstairs is still locked....all I have is the boomerang for the attic, which I can't climb up to put back.....I'm really stuck.

The only thing left is Nermal, but every time Garfield drinks a coffee, he takes off, I don't know if it's my graphic card or what, but he becomes so small, that I'm constantly hitting "a" to bring my computer up to speed to where Garfield is, thus causing me to loose a little time, just enough to not to be able to keep up with Nermal.....and when I loose too much time/speed, Odie gets in my way, cause he is in front of me.....I noticed that I don't have to stay on coarse...just enough to go through all the turn style.....this is the only way I can keep up with Nermal, and maybe pass Odie.

I tried kicking Nermal....the function works, but I had no luck in kicking that dam cat.....thought if I did, I would win the race easy.

Cheers
Old 12-27-2005, 06:09 AM   #40
Lazi

I CAN'T even find a way to wake up Jon at the very begining of the game.......so I think i will give up