You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2003, 06:12 AM   #21
El Luchador

Send a message via ICQ to bigjko Send a message via MSN to bigjko

Oh, wow, Feisar, you reminded me of a whole bunch of games I was anticipating. I can't WAIT for Paper Mario on GC. Although I'm gonna have to wait..

Pikmin 3 already?!

And Mario 128 of course. I'm sure it'll be something pretty neat.
Old 10-03-2003, 06:14 AM   #22
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjko
Pikmin 3 already?!
No. 2 comes out Q1 '04, IIRC.

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"
Old 10-03-2003, 07:04 AM   #23

Send a message via MSN to feisar

apparently Pikmin 2 is done and they are delaying it so it doesnt get lost in the christmas rush... work on Pikmin 3 is apparently underway according to an interview in a magazine..

also I forgot to mention: WarioWare Inc GC, Giftapia, Custom Robo, Gregory Horror Show, Tales Of Symphonia, Pokemon Channel and Mr Driller..
Old 10-03-2003, 07:46 AM   #24
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

apparently Pikmin 2 is done and they are delaying it so it doesnt get lost in the christmas rush... Yeah.. I think I heard that, too. work on Pikmin 3 is apparently underway according to an interview in a magazine.. So this makes sense.

also I forgot to mention: WarioWare Inc GC, Giftapia, Custom Robo, Gregory Horror Show, Tales Of Symphonia, Pokemon Channel and Mr Driller..
Hrmm... Mr. Driller and WarioWare, yes.

Grr... because I have to get the xbox to play the non-exclusives, such as PoP, and to play Psychonauts, and I had to get the PS2, to play ICO. And maybe some imports (Vib/Mojo Ribbon) if I ever mod it.

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"
Old 10-03-2003, 08:18 AM   #25

heh also thinking about it more.. there is GC Pilotwings (Factor 5), Satrfox 2 (Namco), 100 Mario, Stage Debut, Pac Man (being given away free), I-Ninja (Argonaut) and Phantasy Star Online III (sega) also on the way along with the stuff not yet announced.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:43 PM   #26
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune

Europe is still waiting for Animal Crossing....
I can't really say what game I am awaiting the most, since it might never make it here anyway...
Old 10-04-2003, 12:29 AM   #27

Most people in europe that wanted it have animal crossing now so it probably isnt worth releasing now

Importing GC games is actually cheaper than paying for the overpriced european versions, requires no hardware modifactations, is legal and its very easy to do now with the freeloader disc..

btw there are a lot of import stores open these days, www.goblindirect.com are where I got animal crossing..
Old 10-04-2003, 11:48 AM   #28
BigRobot

1) Twin Snakes, as it's made by the same people who made my beloved Eternal Darkness Nintendo video gaem@.

2) Too Human -- for the same reasons.

That's about it.

I've actually not enjoyed Nintendo's offerings for the system. Windwaker and Sunshine were well below their standards in my opinion, and so I'm left skeptical to their future releases.

Old 10-06-2003, 05:00 AM   #29

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisar
There is so much potentually great stuff out soon.. Pikmin 2, F-Zero GX, FF: Crystal Chronicles, Viewtiful Joe, Sphinx, Prince Of Persia, Beyond Good and Evil, Rebel Strike, MGS: Twin Snakes, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Kirby's Air Ride, Nintendo Puzzle Collection, Pokemon Colliseum, Mario Golf, Mario Party 5, Donkey Konga, Harvest Moon, Billy Hatcher, Killer 7, 1080 Avalanche and Sonic Heroes..

..then with stuff like Mario 128, Too Human, Geist, Game Zero, Animal Crossing 2, Next Zelda, Metriod Prime 2, Unity, Pikmin 3!, Resident Evil 4, Dead Phoenix, Pokemon RPG and Paper Mario GC.. either out or being revealed next year *drool*

Although for for the time being Im really happy with the games that are already out.. like PN.03, Animal Crossing and Waverace: Blue Storm which is officially the bestest thing evar. *cough*
Wow, hope you earn a lot of money!

Btw, Nintendo will kick (or already kicked) the GC price to €99! Too bad I already own it for years and payed lots more...

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...