You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Legend of Zelda. RELIEFEFFEFXZD!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2004, 07:42 PM   #21
Disciplined Breakdown

I too think the SNES one was the best. The first one i got through like 2 fortreses before i couldn't find anymore, then the second one I played for like 2 minutes, it didn't seem right to me. I like the 64 ones, never got to far in the Mask one, but halfway through Ocarina, and just recently started playing Wind Waker, so far it's been pretty good.
Old 01-06-2004, 08:55 AM   #22
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

I heard today that Nintendo (UK) are offering the Zelda Collector's Disc for free - you just have to send in your receipt for one of a number of games, including F-Zero GX. Guess what I threw out last night!!!! Bugger!!
Old 01-07-2004, 10:46 AM   #23

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot

The Zelda Collectors disc is on it's way... you had to register some games on the Dutch site and then you could claim your bonus disc!

Anyhow... LttP (SNES) was the best one in my opinion too. I disliked M-Mask a bit due to the fact that I don't like to be rushed, and with the 'time limit' there I enjoyed it less, not that it is a bad game though.

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...
Old 01-07-2004, 03:53 PM   #24
Part time writer for hire

Send a message via AIM to redhotray Send a message via MSN to redhotray Send a message via Yahoo to redhotray

My God, those CD-I games look feckin AWFUL!!!!!!

Nintendo should have collabrotised with Phillips before allowing that to be produced - Sheesh!

I think there was one game I wanted to play on the CD-I but I can't remember what it was called.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:09 AM   #25
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune

YES! I finally have MY copy of Zelda: Collector's Edition! 8-)
Old 01-25-2004, 01:02 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanukitsune
YES! I finally have MY copy of Zelda: Collector's Edition! 8-)
just remember, when you get to zelda 2, dont break the cd , ebay it.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:34 AM   #27
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by davez82
just remember, when you get to zelda 2, dont break the cd , ebay it.
Zelda 2!
I forgot about that one! The only Zelda I never finished!
I hope I have better luck this time!
Old 01-25-2004, 03:20 AM   #28

I am proud to say I have playd through all the zelda games (not counting the cd-i games and the zelda games for gameboy made by capcom) I have played one of the cd-i zelda games though, and it was horrible. To make matters worse I played it on a wireless controller that was compleatly worthless. You had to point it exactly at the cd-i unit or else it didn't work. I think I played it about three minutes until I gave up. I remember there was some full motion animated intro that was impressive at the time, I think the cd-i was the first cd-based gaming console. The game was a platformer and I don't remember any adventure-elements, but I didn't play it very long so I really can't say
Old 01-25-2004, 10:06 AM   #29
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

It sort of sucks that Nintendo didn't put LttP (the SNES Zelda) on the collectors disc. It basically assumed that they did that to not undermine the GBA sales, but I think in a way the audiences for the Zelda collectors disc and the GBA LttP cart are entirely different. I mean, maybe its just because I know a lot of older financially independent people... but it seems like kids who own GBA's and have never played LttP are the people who will be most likely to buy LttP, wheras the people who are really psyched about the Zelda disc will be more likely to spend $25-30 and just get a used SNES and the LttP cart than shell out $50 for the GBA game anyway... or they're like my friends at work and will just buy both? I dunno. Either way its sad that theres a big hole on that disc (aside from the one in the middle ), and its one of my favorite snes games.

"I was one of the original lovers." - Evan Dickens