You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General I am now the proud owner of...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 09:55 PM   #21
Banned User

Yeah, it's ok, but I wouldn't say it's "Next Gen."

Oh yeah, what's your gamertag? I'll add you and whoop ya ass!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:01 PM   #22
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDude28
I like this Mr PS2 guy. He seems >>>>>>> Mr J So tell us Trep, is burnout the only thing you played?
Erm, no. He's Mr. Gamer. Mr. J. is someone entirely, diametrically opposedly, different (Mr. J. absolutely hates video games and think they're t3h 3\/i1).

So far I've also sampled Test Drive: Unlimited and Condemned: Criminal Origins. Right now I'm d/l Tomb Raider: Legend. Surprisingly there are a lot of demos available. I plan on d/l Kameo tomorrow after work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethsez
Hey, Burnout is fantastic.
Shit, yeah!! Talk about an extended adrenaline rush. The last game I got whiplash from was Wipeout3 on the PS1.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 05-12-2006, 08:25 AM   #23
merely human

Played the Tomb Raider: Legend demo last night. Gorgeous. It's like I've been re-introduced to Miss Croft again after years of being out of touch with her (I remember my 'maiden voyage' with her in Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - that was incredible).

I'll eventually get TR:L some time in the next couple months.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 05-12-2006, 11:12 AM   #24
Banned User

Fine.......DONT TELL ME!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:16 AM   #25
merely human

Bitch, that's wot you get for being a brat. * I'm already a Live buddy of Karmsie, nyah nyah!!

*ahem*

I don't have any games yet to do online multiplayer with. Do any of the free demos have online capability? If so I can p\/\/n people's ass for a bit (or get my little ass p\/\/n3d).

* It's 'temperton', you whore.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:12 PM   #26
Banned User

Temperton?! HAHAHAH!

You stole that from me.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #27
merely human

Erm, no. You're a dumb-ass. That is the name I gave my Siamese cat years ago - Moss Temperton. I didn't know you back in the early 90s, you 'tard.

Old 05-12-2006, 01:00 PM   #28
Banned User

Or did you.....
Old 05-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #29
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Yeah saksquash, when you were young did you ever get the feeling that there was a boogy man in your closet and your parents would just tell you its your imagination?

well....
Old 05-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #30
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquashedSak
Or did you.....
I wouldn't have wanted to know you then. But I know you now and.........well, be at least appreciative that in my 'maturity' I can tolerate you. LOL!!!

Hey, you didn't tell me what demos there are that allow multiplayer.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:07 PM   #31
Banned User

Because I don't really know. I play real games.

Actually, I know that BF2: Modern Combat, Test Drive and The Outfit and multiplayer enabled, but I don't know about the rest.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #32
woof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
I wouldn't have wanted to know you then. But I know you now and.........well, be at least appreciative that in my 'maturity' I can tolerate you. LOL!!!

Hey, you didn't tell me what demos there are that allow multiplayer.
Well apparently the Battlefield 2 demo is online enabled

Ive still got to use that pass sassy sent me so we should try it out!

maybe then I would actualy get some playability out of my xbox...its just been lieing there since I realised I hated all the games...
Old 05-12-2006, 02:28 PM   #33
merely human

w0000000t!!!

I finally managed to take down 22 targets in the Burnout Revenge demo and achieve a Gold Medal!!!

*burp*
Old 05-12-2006, 02:33 PM   #34
Banned User

Wonderful.

Why buy a system and no games?
Old 05-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #35
woof

I would do that but I never realised how hard it is to try playing a game on a 15" tv after playing it on a 28"
Old 05-12-2006, 02:45 PM   #36
merely human

Wot you don't know can't hurt ya. That's why I cannot play a 360 game on a large screen HDTV - I can't afford one that size. Thus it's best if I just save up another couple hundred or so for a Trep sized 17" LCD. It's all I can get, really. That's okay, I'll play right in front of the little screen, up close and personal.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:49 PM   #37
woof

Oh it wasnt an lcd HD anything I had, It was a cheaply made normal 28" that just decided to conk out on me which led to me having to get the spare from the garage
Old 05-12-2006, 02:53 PM   #38
merely human

Oh.

Save your money up for a little HDTV, then.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:57 PM   #39
Banned User

You can get one like mine for $400 refurbished, and that includes shipping, direct from Phillips.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:18 PM   #40
Banned User

Because I love ya.

Not exactly like mine, but very close.

Now get buying. I love mine!