You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat wheach x-men r u?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2005, 01:23 PM   #21
No justice. Only me.

You are Cyclops! You are attractive and strong, in a boy scout republican sort of way. You are set firm in your beliefs, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But often when faced with a conflicting opinion you become defensive and angry and prone to conflict. You like to be a leader, but you must acknowledge that there are some situations which others are better fit to deal with than yourself.

You know, that's EXACTLY who I thought I'd be. But more because of the preppy white-boy thing than anything else.
Old 01-25-2005, 01:25 PM   #22
No justice. Only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Woohoo! It's one I know! (I only know the X-men from the movies. And I saw only the second one. Does Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler exist in the comics? If yes, I would like to be like him. And he's Bavarian!)
I think if the movies had been so bold as to actually MAKE UP a new X-man for the movie, fans would have rioted. It's not like they don't have hundreds to choose from.