You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Daemonica impressions

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #21

Okay, cool, that's no problem. I really want to finish the game, hahaha....

Alrightie, I'll mail you some more info then. Whatever I can think of.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:50 AM   #22

Default I absolutely LOVED Daemonica

Daemonica was a totally awesome game. I loved the actor's voice...such a lovely accent. I enjoyed searching for the various herbs. The sound effects were cool and the plot was fantastic. This is a game that I replay a lot. I still haven't made it beyond the first act though.

I used the Marghet demon name and healed Nicholas but I'm not sure what to do next.

I found it a bit hard to mix the herbal potions.

But I will enjoy trying out various things. I will be so grateful if there is a Daemonica 2 coming out.
Please, please, I hope so!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #23

Default Daemonica likes and difficulties

I absolutely loved herb hunting. This gave me a chance to get to know the areas. I would have liked to be able to collect more than 10 of each.

I frequently had to use walkthroughs, which I hate doing. I am currently stuck on finding the snake's tongue. I have repeatedly tried different "watchmen, positions, drinking potion times, rivers, both sides of bridge and am totally stumped.)

I absolutely HATED getting stuck in the altar part. I eventually found the last room by much frustrating mouse ball rolling. I like to play the game for enjoyment...not frustration.

I would have enjoyed Nick's voice staying the same but being of a deeper pitch and louder. I love his accent.

I enjoy interacting with the characters who are very interesting and multi-dimensional.
I only found out by accident that you could click on the map to quickly go from house to house.

Despite the hardness in playing the game, it's complexity, graphics, and atmosphere would definitely make me purchase the "Part 2" if there was one.