Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Corrupt-A-Wish! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/18727-corrupt-wish.html)

bulldog 02-01-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trepsie
I wish I worked somewhere where they seriously respected my expertise and payed me well for it.

Granted you now work the runways of London, but you are only able to design for plus size women.

I wish someone would blow me a kiss

Intrepid Homoludens 02-01-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullsie
Granted you now work the runways of London, but you are only able to design for plus size women.

Wow, actually I did design for plus size women so I'm used to it (the company where I worked dressed different body types from thin to generous).

Quote:

I wish someone would blow me a kiss
*teeeeng!!* You feel a nice warm kiss on your cheek carried by the sweet winds of affection. You turn to see who it's from : George W. Bush in nothing but a training bra and ugly platform shoes.

I wish for all religious wars to stop.

Tramboi 02-01-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens (Post 387174)
I wish for all religious wars to stop.

Religious wars stop instantly.
(Clothing wars, garden wars and music wars start at once)

I wish I could sleep.

MoriartyL 02-01-2007 04:18 PM

*flutterryfluttery* I come along and talk about innovation and vague ways of thinking about videogames. Not only do you fall asleep quickly, but you have unpleasant dreams for a very long time.

I wish Japanese RPGs had better battle systems.

Spiwak 02-01-2007 06:40 PM

*poof* You're given a real-time, in-world system but, unable to cope with the massive scale and craziness of Japanese RPG beasts your game crashes every time.

I wish my wish wouldn't be corrupted.

undeaf 02-01-2007 06:50 PM

For your next wish, you will have to make one that's worse than any distortion of it.

I wish english voice acting would be done as well as japanese voice acting is done.

Cold-Factor 02-01-2007 07:10 PM

*poof* It is done. English voice acting is now on par with Japanese voice acting in whatever medium you desire. However, you are now deaf.

I wish the Sega Dreamcast was still alive and well.

undeaf 02-01-2007 07:24 PM

Sega restores investor confidence by crushing everyone who got in their way. They carry out assasinations on the heads of microsoft(which are blamed on mac fanatics), and ones on the people responsible for the 32x. They also kidnap people who have pirated dreamcast games, send them to slave labour camps and sell some of their organs.

I wish for a dyson sphere.

Squinky 02-01-2007 10:56 PM

*shazam!* You get your dyson sphere; however, the postal service won't deliver it to you because it's way too big.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner.

Intrepid Homoludens 02-01-2007 11:54 PM

*ba da da cheeng!!* You come as one of the eight dogs in a pack sold at the local grocery chain and is bought by a family of three. Unfortunately they ate only the first six and you and your last remaining pack mate are forgotten in the very back of the fridge, where you ambitiously grow mold in at least fifty lovely shades of green.

I wish I were a wish.

MoriartyL 02-02-2007 12:57 AM

*drickle* You get corrupted into a shadow of what you once were by thoughtless forumites playing a silly game.

I wish I had a musical instrument I could play beautifully via thought.

RLacey 02-02-2007 04:44 AM

*kling-tow!* You're able to play a musical instrument via thought, but it plays music based on all thoughts and so you can't actually stop playing. You drive your freinds, family and neighbours insane, and they lock you in a concrete bunker.

I wish that the next post would be in n3tsp34k.

Hammerite 02-02-2007 08:13 AM

39384 2039 is 0394944 webspeak 847 968 cannot understand 87 except 487 occasional 9584 of english

i wish.

Panthera 02-02-2007 08:37 AM

*drrrrrrrrr-ding!* No more you don't

I wish the world was rid of all humans..

Jelena 02-02-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panthera (Post 387333)
I wish the world was rid of all humans..

*zing* In an instant all humans were teletransported to a M-classed planet in the Delta quadrant, except for you......

I wish a could have a cat.

[toj.cc]Phantom 02-02-2007 10:20 AM

Okay, but its a tiger...and it kills you. Then a dingo shows up and eats your baby.

I wish my wishes we incorruptible.

Spiwak 02-02-2007 10:44 AM

*BLING* Your wishes are uncorrupt and stay true to their goody-two-shoe selves. However, because they refuse to kiss on the first date or throw water balloons at kids from the treehouse hangout, the other wishes shun your untainted wishes from the Circle of Popularity and are beat up by the goth and punk wishes. But your wishes do get straight-As and listen to all the cool new Christian rock bands; it's just everyone else hates them.

I wish ice cream wasn't so unhealthy.

bulldog 02-02-2007 10:47 AM

Granted

Ice cream is now healthy and you gain 30 pounds from eating said ice cream. But since you have been at home with your ice cream you film career has taken off and taken you beyond your dreams.

I wish that cold would go away.

Spiwak 02-02-2007 11:55 AM

Granted. Welcome to HELL.

I wish I had a pool of gold coins I could swim in like Uncle Scrooge.

bulldog 02-02-2007 11:59 AM

Done.....

You have a pool of gold coins and you swim all day and all night, only to realize that you have gotten medal poising.

I wish I had a fudge brownie.