Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Gray matter: official site / hype / marketing and publishing (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/21703-gray-matter-official-site-hype-marketing-publishing.html)

kuze 11-10-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dekaneas297 (Post 562997)
Yeap. The final blow for this game :shifty:

Good games will still be bought - but yet it would have been better if this happened after the release.

Ashok 11-10-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuze (Post 562998)
Good games will still be bought - but yet it would have been better if this happened after the release.

Which release? The English release which launches in Europe in 2 days? Or the US release in 2011? ;(

Roper Klacks 11-10-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dekaneas297 (Post 562997)
Yeap. The final blow for this game :shifty:

Well... its inevitable, did someone really think it wouldn't happen to GM? As a matter of fact i might download it, cause my copy will take about a week to arrive. The box means nothing to me, i just want to give the developers the money and play right away.

DREAMWEB 11-10-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashok (Post 562999)
Which release? The English release which launches in Europe in 2 days? Or the US release in 2011? ;(

It really exist a confirmed USA release date? Or just the Februry UK releasy date?

kuze 11-10-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roper Klacks (Post 563001)
Well... its inevitable, did someone really think it wouldn't happen to GM? As a matter of fact i might download it, cause my copy will take about a week to arrive. The box means nothing to me, i just want to give the developers the money and play right away.

That's applaudable, but I believe you shouldn't be mentioning this on AGS.

Roper Klacks 11-10-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuze (Post 563011)
That's applaudable, but I believe you shouldn't be mentioning this on AGS.

I don't think we should keep this subjects taboo, in some very particular cases, IMHO its not morally wrong to use this kind of "services". What 's important is for the developer to get the money. But i don't want to go off topic in such a polemic subject, if the moderators think i crossed the line i'll gladly edit my post.

DREAMWEB 11-10-2010 02:15 PM

It would be fantastic to have a DEMO at this moment to take a look at the game!

Idrisguitar 11-10-2010 02:40 PM

demo's take a bit of effort and time to prepare and get ready,

considering the long development time, and the fact this game isn't exactly going to sell 5 million, deflecting rescources to creating a demo would have been a bit of mistep in my opinion.

either you love Ms Jensen and will buy the game, or you will wait for forum members to report back their opinions and views.

a demo of such a story based game is never going to be truly indicative of the final product.

Gabe 11-10-2010 02:59 PM

Yes believe it or not game online now,JJ after some 11 years of waiting,phew what a blast:P

TalC2 11-11-2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DREAMWEB (Post 562966)
I do! :D (and many others too) but waiting for the official retail USA release

PS: I played GK2 10 times

Yay, another GK obsessed person! I think with me it's like this:

GK1 - Played around 8-9 times...

GK2 - Something like 15-16 times

GK3 - probably as many times as GK2, maybe 14-15 times.

Ahhhhh...And now finally something fresh and new from the same good ole designer. [=:)

shezcrafti 11-11-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neptin (Post 563068)
There is no download shop from Amazon in Germany :P

D'oh. Download = game. This is what happens when I post things at 3 a.m. :crazy:

Bout 11-11-2010 11:53 PM

I pay for every game

I bought book of unwritten tales in german version from amazon.de
And that was after i finished the game.

Fantasysci5 11-12-2010 12:25 PM

We're closing this thread now, since it has been around for as long as the game has been in production. Please use the Gray Matter Reactions thread for further talk of the game. :)