It takes 12 days of Christmas to get completely pointless things like ten lords a-leaping and eight maids-a-milking. Who needs ‘em? And don’t even get us started on the two turtle doves, whose constant cooing would drive anyone nuts long before the big day arrived. But what would make any Christmas special for genre fans is 20 devs a-greeting, and that’s exactly what Adventure Gamers is giving once again this year. And we can do it in only 20 minutes.
Yes, 20 of the top creative minds in the biz have taken time out of their grueling production schedules to jeopardize yet another release deadline by contributing their personal wishes to you and yours in this holiday season.
We here at Adventure Gamers would like to do the same, wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and/or [Cheeriest adjective of choice] [Religious or secular occasion of choice]!!
And if you just can’t get enough of the holiday spirit, don’t forget about everyone’s favourite seasonal game trilogy, Christmas Quest!
Video Table of Contents
- 0:14 - Katie Hallahan (Phoenix Online Studios)
- 1:00 - KING Art Games
- 1:20 - Double Fine Productions
- 1:40 - Bill Tiller and Gene Mocsy (Venture Moon Industries)
- 2:15 - Alasdair Beckett-King
- 3:25 - Simon Mesnard
- 4:17 - Sam Barlow
- 5:45 - Cyan Worlds
- 7:05 - The Chinese Room
- 7:50 - Mike Morrison (Digital Media Workshop)
- 9:02 - Darkling Room
- 10:10 - Bob Bates
- 10:40 - Daedalic Entertainment
- 11:25 - Josh Mandel
- 12:50 - Fictiorama Studios
- 13:10 - Chris Pope (Two Guys from Andromeda)
- 14:30 - Visionaire Studio
- 15:25 - Mat Van Rhoon (Big Finish Games)
- 18:00 - Charles Cecil (Revolution)
- 19:25 - Kan Gao (Freebird Games)