Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Corrupt-A-Wish! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/18727-corrupt-wish.html)

Intrepid Homoludens 04-19-2010 10:29 PM

*meh*

You suddenly knew everything worth doing in the entire universe. But all that knowledge converging in your brain triggers an anomalous and spectacular neurological space/time/matter dissonance and you end up imploding up there, unable to communicate or act in any way possible. You're a freakin' basket case!!

Wish I could have a kitten.

MoriartyL 04-20-2010 01:27 AM

*itzakat*
You have given birth to a kitten. Congratulations.

I wish each day were 25 hours long.

Hammerite 04-20-2010 05:56 AM

Each day is 25 hours long, with 1 hour of each day (the most inconvenient time there is, too) dedicated to a mind-crushingly dull panel discussion of some of the issues arising from the previous 24 hours.

I wish I was having... uh... you know...

tsa 04-20-2010 06:39 AM

Vjulp.

You now have one. Unfortunately she has a terrible skin desease with blisters forming on every part of her body, oozing a stinking pus whenever they break open.

I wish my deepest wish would come true. Many of you here can guess what that is.

bulldog 04-20-2010 12:13 PM

ting tang walla walla bing bang ...............

Your deepest wish comes true.......... and you spend the rest of your life chasing cute ladies :D

I wish that I could spend a couple of days with out having to think to hard.

tsa 04-20-2010 12:34 PM

Wingggg!!! You fall asleep and wake up 100 years later. Your whole house is surrounded by rose bushes, but you didn't think hard during the last 100 years. Unfortunately there is no prince to get you out of the house. Luckily you still have your bulldog.

My wish was granted by Bullsie so I have nothing to wish for at the moment.

stepurhan 04-20-2010 12:46 PM

CRASH!!!!! Tinkle Tinkle Tinkle.

Your wish for nothing comes true. The entire universe has been erased. Nice going. :shifty: :P

I wish I wasn't profoundly allergic to normal house dust. (Imagine this posts punctuated by sniffing and sneezing fits with breathing like Darth Vader having an asthma attack in-between. That's what doing a bit of tidying up today does for me.)

Trunkyo 04-20-2010 03:42 PM

¡Malasuerte! You are no longer allergic to house dust. In fact, you are now so resistant to house dust that you have been designated the House Dust Fairy, given the unenviable task of spreading and scattering house dust onto people's furniture, accessories and blankets in the middle of the night.

I wish summer tuition and fees were calculated.

bulldog 04-20-2010 03:53 PM

bing...... ting.....bing....ting.....

summer tuition and fees are calculated, so you have no work to do and your brain turns to a gray mush :P *wonk, wonk,wonk* teehee:D

I wish that I could finish this game.

Trunkyo 04-20-2010 04:27 PM

(In real life, I would have tons of work to do after tuition is calculated :crazy:, but I'd probably go insane trying to keep up with payments and my brain would turn to mush anyway! ;);))

Shazam-wham-kapow! You finish the game, and become such an expert at it that Her Interactive hires you to be one of the mods on their hints and tips forum and you throw yourself with such zeal into your new position that you forget to send the game to your dear friend. :frown:

I wish I could work on my Chaco tan every day this spring and summer.

Hammerite 04-21-2010 08:03 AM

You can - because you've been kidnapped in the dead of night and dumped in a secluded place where it's sunny all of the time!

I wish initiating conversation in an attempt to get to know someone I was sort of interested in wasn't so darn difficult.

tsa 04-21-2010 09:18 AM

But it isn't! Really, it's all in your head. So:

Pzjing! Your shyness vanishes instantly. Unfortunately, girls don't really like to be asked if they can come and make babies NOW.

I wish the doctor hadn't done such horrible things to me today.

bulldog 04-21-2010 12:46 PM

bing..... ling....sing !!!!!

When you went to the doctor today and she stuck you with that needle you leg instantly came up and kicked her in the head, knocking her unconscious and you have absorbed her knowledged of medicine.

I wish I had a maid.

tsa 04-21-2010 04:06 PM

Pring!
You open the door and there is your maiden, ready to have sex with you and your husband.

I wish my cleaning lady would be back tomorrow instead of next week, to clean the rest of the house.

Trunkyo 04-21-2010 04:26 PM

Koo-koo-ka-choo! Your cleaning lady comes back tomorrow while you're at the doctor's again and cleans you out, robbing you completely and selling all of your DVDs, prized possessions and furniture to pay for her cocaine habit. :(

I wish I could get paid to play adventure games all day.

Squinky 04-21-2010 05:15 PM

You're a QA tester. Nuff said.

I wish I could get paid to work on whatever I wanted.

Lady Kestrel 04-21-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 546526)
I wish I could get paid to play adventure games all day.

Zap! You get paid $50.00 a day to play adventure games. Unfortunately, the only games you're allowed to play are The Scroll, Spud, and Silverlode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squinky (Post 546530)
I wish I could get paid to work on whatever I wanted.

Zap zing! Your wish comes true but, unfortunately, the term of the contract expires before you can decide on anything you want to work on.

I wish workouts weren't so much work.

MoriartyL 04-22-2010 12:01 AM

*fffffffflb*
It is now not possible to have an effective workout. No matter how long you go at it, you'll never work up a sweat and you'll never get tired. This goes for everyone else in the world, too, since you didn't limit the wish to yourself. Everyone who used to be fit is now out of shape. Thanks a lot.

I wish you'd all come see my play.

Lady Kestrel 04-22-2010 12:10 PM

Pop!
All 8,558 members of AG come to see your play on the same night. The theater manager is fined for exceeding the capacity limits and closes the theater because he can't afford to pay the fine.

I wish I had more room for all my books.

bulldog 04-22-2010 03:54 PM

la,la,la,la,la - zing *

You come home from work one day and someone has robbed you house leaving only your books, now you have lots and lots of room for all of you lovely books.

I wish to be high school skinny again :P