Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Do you remember your first time? (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/7562-do-you-remember-your-first-time.html)

Wormsie 03-30-2005 12:13 PM

Do you remember your first time?

I know we had this thread back in whenever, and now it's time to resurrect it.

Man, I wish gillsie and Mattsie were here...

In short... Do you remember your first time? What was it like?

For those in doubt, last time this thread was very popular.

fov 03-30-2005 12:17 PM

Uh... we're talking about sex, right?

Of course I remember. He was a married man I met on the internet... how could I not remember that? :P

I was in San Francisco for the summer and sick and tired of being a virgin. He lived in Oxnard (near LA I guess?) and was recently separated from his wife. I found out afterward that they had made some kind of pact to not sleep with anyone else for a year after they separated but she broke the pact and that made him want to break it too, which is why drove up to see me for the weekend. :shifty:

Very glamorous, no? :D (And lest it sounds seedy... which it kind of was, but whatever... he was not that much older than me. I was 19 and he was 23 or 24, I think.)

I wish there was a poll option for "Not so good / not so bad / served its purpose." S'pose I'll just vote "Other."

Wormsie 03-30-2005 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fov
Uh... we're talking about sex, right?

Yes, but it's traditional not to mention it - only to hint at it. Besides, it gives the geek a possibility to answer a question like "Do you remember the first time I saw a Commodore 64?"

fov 03-30-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wormsie
Yes, but it's traditional not to mention it - only to hint at it. Besides, it gives the geek a possibility to answer a question like "Do you remember the first time I saw a Commodore 64?"

Okay, well, sorry for ruining your thread then. :( Apparently I'm a bit too fuzzy in the head today to pick up on tact.

Elton28 03-30-2005 12:35 PM

I was 16.

In the Army.

On weekend leave in Wigan with a mate.

Met some "girl".

Got pished.

Managed to have sex with her in a single sleeping bag, after struggling to put on a condom (in the sleeping bag).

Started to throw up to the left of her head cos I couls not hold me drink at that age.

"Urgh, hes throwing up" was all I heard. This was during "doing it".

Carried on and even got a bl*&job afterwards!!!!!

Seriously painful pubic bone in the morning:D:D:D

AMEN.

Wormsie 03-30-2005 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fov
Okay, well, sorry for ruining your thread then. :( Apparently I'm a bit too fuzzy in the head today to pick up on tact.

I was only talking about the poll in general.

And I invented the tradition myself. This is only the second "Do you remember your first time" -thread, after all. ;)

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 12:37 PM

Then this is not your first time with this? :D

Maquisard 03-30-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elton28
I was 16 etc etc.

Well, aren't you just an adorable arse-ferret in the sack? :shifty:

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 01:06 PM

I'm surprised he even remembered that moment in his drunken state. :D

Wormsie 03-30-2005 01:09 PM

I never thought that actually happened.

...Someone drinking enough to throw up and then having enough coordination to have sex.

Elton28 03-30-2005 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
I'm surprised he even remembered that moment in his drunken state. :D

Believe me mate, I remember it :shifty:

Naturally, these days, I don't think our lass would allow me throwing up next to her whilst having the word wer'e not allowed to say.

Anyhoo, I am such a nice guy these days:D:D:D

Wormsie 03-30-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

the word wer'e not allowed to say.

Sex.

Elton28 03-30-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Sex.

*sigh* theres always one, isn't there? *sigh* ;)

lumi 03-30-2005 01:26 PM

Quote:

I was 16.

In the Army.

16 and in the army? Isn't that young?

Elton28 03-30-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider Crusoe
16 and in the army? Isn't that young?

To join the Army here in Blighty, the minimum age is 15 and three quarters.

But yes, I agree it is too young. It should be upped to something like 18, as I dont think the body is able to cope with the stresses of Army training at such a young age; you're still growing after all - mentally and physically.

But tbh, the British Army is soft these days on recruits; when I joined we were beasted shitless....

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

But yes, I agree it is too young. It should be upped to something like 18, as I dont think the body is able to cope with the stresses of Army training at such a young age; you're still growing after all - mentally and physically.

And it is able to cope with the stresses of sex and alcohol? Hmmmm....

:D

Wormsie 03-30-2005 01:37 PM

Alcohol causes stress?

Sex causes stress?

Well, I didn't try either until the age of 19, so maybe that explains it.

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 01:40 PM

Screw that (as it were)!! I didn't have my first experience til I was 25! And even then it kina doesn't count.

:shifty: Um, it involved two cute guys who both wanted me at the same time...

fov 03-30-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Screw that (as it were)!! I didn't have my first experience til I was 25! And even then it kina doesn't count.

Wouldn't it count twice, then? :D

Since we are talking about *first* times and I've already shared, I guess I won't go into my "two cute guys who both wanted me at the same time" story here...

Wormsie 03-30-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

I want to hear that one. *sits down and stares at trepsie patiently*

Manhunter71 03-30-2005 01:49 PM

Stupidly I ignored this post without reading the title properly :crazy: I thought it was the "do you remember your first post thread"!

Anyway, yes I remember my first time - I was slightly older than most people (20yrs old) :frown:
It was with a junior member from my Karate class - she had been flirting with me for ages, making it very hard for me to concentrate on the lesson. We went for a drive afterwards and stopped at a local park where we eventually did the business :D

It wasn't earth-shattering but it was pretty enjoyable :)

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

I want to hear that one. *sits down and stares at trepsie patiently*

It's nothing worth reporting, really. Unless you count the fact that I was a f#&king nervous wreck, and worse, that one of them I had gone to art school with and knew him and even cracked jokes with him. And all that time I had no idea he harboured a crush on me the whole time. And yes, he was beautiful. Oh, and the other guy....was his boyfriend. :crazy:

[sits down and stares at fov waiting patiently for her to tell her 'two cute guys who both wanted me at the same time...' experience]

fov 03-30-2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

[sits down and stares at fov waiting patiently for her to tell her 'two cute guys who both wanted me at the same time...' experience]

'Twas with two boys, so you might enjoy it. :D

One was my boyfriend. The other wasn't. There was a hot tub involved...

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 02:10 PM

<stares at fov for more>

fov 03-30-2005 02:15 PM

Quote:

<stares at fov for more>

Uh... we were naked, and stuff. And they both worked very hard to please me. And I wanted it to never end. :D

Now that I think back on it, they were sort of both my boyfriends. Just one more than the other. Those were my experimental days.

Wormsie 03-30-2005 02:24 PM

...I like this thread. :D

RLacey 03-30-2005 02:25 PM

:crazy:

You're all corrupting my mind, dammit.

Maquisard 03-30-2005 02:25 PM

I like Emily's story better. :D

Intrepid Homoludens 03-30-2005 02:34 PM

And thus you should.

I only wish my encounter with B. and C. hadn't been my very first. Seriously, I think it would have been marvelous, but I had just come out of the closet, was full of questions, and had no idea how these things worked. Bad enough with just one fellow, but two? And we never even went all the way.

B. was the first one who made the move, and was I so damn nervous I couldn't stop talking and trying to think up new topics to talk about. Instinctively I knew what was about to happen but I was fecund with conflicting thoughts and emotions. SHEESH!! I ended up saying no to both of them and lying down on the couch in their place pretending to be asleep, while they continued without me. :crazy: I had to lie there for several hours and hear them!

In the morning C. had to go out for an errand, so I was alone with B. and he made the move again on me. This time I felt more comfortable and let him lead. He was really gentle and understanding (and so damn beautiful), I was too scared to tell him it was actually my first time. I was quite embarrassed. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...om/heh_heh.gif

tabacco 03-30-2005 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mares
I like Emily's story better. :D

"Only my story's more exciting, because it involves robots!"

Hmm... in the context, that quote seems kinda wrong... :)

Wormsie 03-30-2005 03:05 PM

Quote:

I was too scared to tell him it was actually my first time. I was quite embarrassed. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...om/heh_heh.gif

...They can tell when it's your first time. Really.

Maquisard 03-30-2005 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabacco
"Only my story's more exciting, because it involves robots!"

Hmm... in the context, that quote seems kinda wrong... :)

Well, what I meant was, it involves a chick. A guy and two robots though, must be a close second... :crazy: Especially if they're like femmebots. Hmm... :P

Manhunter71 03-30-2005 03:16 PM

Quote:

...They can tell when it's your first time. Really.

Are you sure?
The first girl I slept with never made any comment, and I am sure she enjoyed it?

Maybe she was trying to not hurt my feelings?

Nah....................she loved it :D

Maquisard 03-30-2005 03:17 PM

Flashback to "When Harry met Sally".

"I'll have whatever she's having!" :D

tabacco 03-30-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:

Well, what I meant was, it involves a chick. A guy and two robots though, must be a close second... :crazy: Especially if they're like femmebots. Hmm... :P

I know, I just couldn't resist :)

fov 03-30-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Well, what I meant was, it involves a chick.

Best if it had been three girls though, no?

Guys tend to get all excited when they find out about the threesome (which seems to come up more often than one might think)... then all disgusted when they find out it was with two guys.

Wormsie 03-30-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manhunter71
Are you sure?
The first girl I slept with never made any comment, and I am sure she enjoyed it?

Maybe she was trying to not hurt my feelings?

Nah....................she loved it :D

If you're nervous as hell, not at all relaxed, don't quite know how to kiss, etc. there's no question that it's most probably your first time. But just because someone can tell that it's your first time doesn't necessarily mean they think it's bad. Besides, you were drunk so your (possible) inadequacies can probably be attributed to that.

Wormsie 03-30-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fov
Guys tend to get all excited when they find out about the threesome (which seems to come up more often than one might think)... then all disgusted when they find out it was with two guys.

I don't get disgusted at all... http://forums.idlethumbs.net/images/...s/naughty2.gif

SakSquash 03-30-2005 03:37 PM

I was 16, and I bagged an Irish Catholic chick I met when I worked at McDonalds. She cried afterwards because she was convinced she was going to hell. I had to hide the condom, so I ran into her back yard and burried it. It was the greatest day of my life!

Manhunter71 03-30-2005 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temporaryscars
I was 16, and I bagged an Irish Catholic chick I met when I worked at McDonalds. She cried afterwards because she was convinced she was going to hell. I had to hide the condom, so I ran into her back yard and burried it. It was the greatest day of my life!

That condom moment reminds me of a very funny story told to me by a friend.

He had sex with a girl in his bedroom when he was living with his parents. He thought his parents were out and that he had the whole house to himself - boy was he wrong!
Halfway through the act he heard the door slam downstairs, so in a state of panic he jumped up and threw the used condom out of his bedroom window, assuming he had got away with it :)

It was only a day later when, for some strange reason the drain became blocked he began to worry.................his parents called out a drainage company, and lo and behold the problem was discovered!

A used condom was blocking the drain - I laughed until my sides split when I heard this story :D :D